Binding spell or what????

General discussion/questions about life, death, sexuality, love, teen concerns, lifestyle, & work.
Revolpathon
Banned Member

Post by Revolpathon »

good luck, i have a feeling this is long from over

sending you some energy
jcrowfoot

Post by jcrowfoot »

Ditto
Szette

Post by Szette »

Guys, I know this is far from over. Its going to be a very bad situation. Hes a very controlling type of person. When his charm don't work, he gets angry! He's never gotten physical with me though. Tries to use the kids to get me to stay. But my mind is made up and I'm moving out come hell or high water. I can be a very determined person, and right now I'm determined to get out of this!!!!!! I'm finding it difficult to center myself right now, my mind won't stop wandering!!! But I'll get thru this.
Blessed Be,
Szette
juliaki

Post by juliaki »

The big trick is that when you leave, you have to decide that it is a "forever thing". It's easy to say that is how it will be before you've left, but when you're spending nights alone and the "what ifs" start attacking, your resolve can erode away. It may mean that you lose your children for a while. It may mean that you have to live in a shelter or with friends or family for a while. It may mean that you go hungry for a while, or go without things that you once thought were essential. I can guarantee that if you break down and do go back, even if there was no physical violence in the past, you've almost guaranteed that you will suffer some kind of intense punishment for your disobedience.

My advice...find a support group of people who are going through separation or divorce or a domestic violence support group (as what you have described meets the technical definition for domestic violence). In a support group like that, you'll have other people who can provide resources, words of encouragement, or anything else that you can need during those fragile first couple of years.
Eretik

Post by Eretik »

As Juliaki says. I echo her words completely.We have some links on the resource thread[at the top of this folder] for support/advice - online , if you need them.
Szette

Post by Szette »

Hello again! Just to let you all know I couldn't wait til xmas. I left yesterday.I saw that his anger was going to get bad, so I got out before it could get bad. I don't know how legal it is, but we did sign a paper were he agreed to pay child support and various others moneys that I feel I have the right to. Today we are going to meet, in a public place, and start the divorce papers.
Blessed Be,
Szette
Revolpathon
Banned Member

Post by Revolpathon »

kids going with you? and what do they think about it?

it can be very hard on a kid to take a divorce, unless they agree that they're "daddy" is a "bad" man.

no trying to make you doubt or anything, just trying to understand something.

i hope you'll get through this like smooth sailing, sending some energy you way still
Szette

Post by Szette »

the kids are with me. Theyre sad, but we tried to explain that we just don't want to fight in front of them anymore, and the only way to do this is to be aprt. He's having a hard time being alone, but I think he'll be fine in time. They don't see their daddy as a bad man, but they also know that I'm not a very happy person anymore. I think that once they see that I am better they will be okay with it
Blessed Be,
Szette
Revolpathon
Banned Member

Post by Revolpathon »

i hope so too.

though the kids might wanna see their dad again, so that means you having to see him again and not just with the whole divorce arrangement, unless you can get it done to remove his rights to that, though i don't know of that's best for the kids since they will suffer the most from this i think.

my energy is still with you, keep strong.
Szette

Post by Szette »

Well I know its only been a couple of days, but they are still riding the bus to his house after school and either I pick them up or he brings them to me. We've agreed not to make the kids suffer, with regards to them seeing him. He is a great father and I believe he would never harm the kids, so I have no problems with them spending time with him. My only request is that he and I remain civil to on another in front of the kids! If we can't be nice for the kids then someone else will have to pick them up and drop them off! I think this is hard enough for them and they shouldn't have to be away from either of us. They know that they can spend as much, or little, time with him as they want. He called me today, which hes called me 50 million times since I left, and all he wants is for me to come home. But I'm not. I think its time for me to start putting myself ahead of him and I can't do that if he's around.
Blessed Be,
Szette
Revolpathon
Banned Member

Post by Revolpathon »

good arrangement :)

stay strong, he'll call more and more.and will probably try anything.

at least the kids suffer minimally(sp?) :)
jcrowfoot

Post by jcrowfoot »

Szette, I wish you the best of luck in this endeavor. I can tell you are very strong. Be well.
Szette

Post by Szette »

I've decided he's NUTS! Last week he went and got a tattoo, my name with a black widow spider hanging from it. I can NOT stand spiders, yet he says he did it show me how much he loves me!! He's calling every time he gets a chance. But I will be just fine!
Blessed Be,
Szette
jcrowfoot

Post by jcrowfoot »

Is he into magick? Not to be an alarmist, but it could be a binding spell... on human flesh.

I'd suggest breaking it and also doing a protection spell for yourself.
Arcane

Post by Arcane »

Sounds like he thinks he still has the power over you or he wouldn't be trying to manipulate you this way. Just stay strong and let him know in no uncertain terms that this is over. I have no sympathy for cheaters. He brought it on himself and now he has to live with that mistake for the rest of his life. You're doing the right thing just don't you go and start doubting yourself! Be confident. Invoke the Earth and Fire. Write his name on a piece of paper cross it out and burn it. Then sprinkle the ashes over a stream or a calm creek or just scatter them to the wind. Meditate on the Death card for new beginnings. This might make things a little easier easier for you. I wish I had better advice but I've never been down this road before so I'll just leave it at that. Lots of positive energy to you and yours.

Return to “Life, Death, and Love”