Anybody Watch Criss Angel??

Paganism, witchcraft, and Wicca as portrayed on TV, movies, and popular culture. Buffy, the Vampire Slayer, Charmed, Practical Magic, etc. If you know of a good show or movie, you can recommend it here or discuss it with others.
Sercee

Post by Sercee »

Good point, well made. But I think what Goth-kid was trying to say is that Criss Angel is a bit faker then a lot of the other illusionists.
Could be, but he sure SEEMS more real than the rest. He has so many tricks. As far as I remember, Blaine had, like, 3 shticks for random public occurances: levitation, that arm twisty thing, and cards. Criss is a far better performer and does pretty much anything you I can imagine.
Wolf*

Post by Wolf* »

Sobek wrote:"criss walks on water"

"Plus he's hot... lol!"
come on, he looks like a tranny!
But that is what makes him hot lol
---Wolf---

"And a godlike man--a man who is pure force--inaccessible to any compromise--is called a hero."
A_light_on_the_water

Post by A_light_on_the_water »

jesus Wolf have a heart attack.

"Yes, god forbid that an illusionist use tricks to make you think he did something! Its unheard of! unthinkable!

Grow up. shit, of course hes a fake, they are all fakes. So his tricks have been found out, so what? Personally, I like sitting back and wondering "how the f*ck did he do that?"

Ya know why? Because its a god damned TV show meant to entertain!"

Grow up? you're freaking out. You sound like a fat spoiled brat, even on other posts.
Sercee

Post by Sercee »

Take it easy...

And he's right, anyway.
Wolf*

Post by Wolf* »

A_light_on_the_water wrote:jesus Wolf have a heart attack.

"Yes, god forbid that an illusionist use tricks to make you think he did something! Its unheard of! unthinkable!

Grow up. shit, of course hes a fake, they are all fakes. So his tricks have been found out, so what? Personally, I like sitting back and wondering "how the f*ck did he do that?"

Ya know why? Because its a god damned TV show meant to entertain!"

Grow up? you're freaking out. You sound like a fat spoiled brat, even on other posts.
Spoiled brat? haha...oh thas good. And what makes you think that, hmmm? The fact that I say whats on my mind, and that I don't humor dumb-asses?
---Wolf---

"And a godlike man--a man who is pure force--inaccessible to any compromise--is called a hero."
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

come on Wolf, dont bite...that guy's an antagonist.
Sercee

Post by Sercee »

*pets the Wolf*
There there, good boy ;)

Light, you should have read enough of this forum by now to know that Wolf speaks his mind. Sure there's an awful lot more swearing than most people, but he typically has pretty valid points! And you're the one who's name calling...
Sercee

Post by Sercee »

Oh yeah...

It doesn't matter what anyone screams at eachother....

Criss Angel is so hot...
:twisted:
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

mmm, we're an interesting bunch for the most part.
Sum1Got2

Post by Sum1Got2 »

i think hes cute :oops: :oops:

sorry z :]
brokenxdreams

Post by brokenxdreams »

Could be, but he sure SEEMS more real than the rest.
Apart from being a great magician, he's also a very talented actor. That is a huge reason on why he seems to be the real deal.

Another thing on what makes him appear to be the real deal is that he takes magic tricks that have been used before many times and performs them on the street to give people the illusion that he can do it anywhere without any props. But the sad truth is, a lot of the times in order to do this, he has to pay some actors to be a part of the audience. He then chooses those people to be the person he 'cuts' in half or 'levitates'.

And goth-kid was actually right when he said that Criss Angel edits some of his clips. He doesn't do it often and usually doesn't do a drastic change on it, but he may have to edit some things to cover up a slight goof-up that could give away the trick.
Kim

Post by Kim »

I like Penn and Teller as well. And Criss is Hot!!! :) Still trying to figure out how he (Criss) does some of his tricks/illusions. OMS (Oh my Satan) He is an awesome actor!!!! He was on (I can't remember if it was NCIS or CSI: NY) Pretty sure it was NY though.
Listen to the sound of silence.
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

lol, before now i didnt know magicians had TV shows...you know aside from the specials they play every few months
Kim

Post by Kim »

yeah, I know what you mean. I was watching David Blaine one day and I was talking on the phone with Haley and She asked if I had ever heard or seen him before and when I told her no she gasped! :) lol. So I changed the channel to A&E and was obsessed ever since (it was the wine barrel escape)
Listen to the sound of silence.
Pixie Tales

Post by Pixie Tales »

ewwwwwwww I just read he is dating Brittney Spears !!!! He says they are just "friends" but spending the night at Hotels and each other's Houses..

I thought he was gay.. I didnt know he was Bi

Return to “Witchcraft and Wicca in the Media”