Safe spells to make someone contact you?

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
casnarl

Re: Safe spells to make someone contact you?

Post by casnarl »

Arianna wrote:I have a contact me spell that works perfectly. I take a piece of brown paper bag and rip it into a small square then I write the petition with a light blue pen:
Their name and birthday 3x doing down
Turn the paper 90 degrees and write "CALL ME" 3x going down (crossing their name)
Turn another 90 degrees and sign your name 3x going down (this will end up on top of their name)[/list]

You can add oils to the petition (Attraction oil, come to me, etc) but I don't. I fold the paper towards me and put it into my phone case and forget about it. In my experiences it works within 2 weeks

The best timing is a full or waxing moon and/or on a Wednesday

Forgive me if double posting isn't allowed some places it's not. Does anyone have a suggestion for modifying what Arianna said for face-to-face contact? I think I would start by replacing CALL with SEE or something similar, but then she says to put it in your phone case but where would I put it for face-to-face contact? I figure it goes in the phone case because you want a call, but I want to see them in person.
Arianna

Post by Arianna »

Maybe try a come to me spell/variation. Like instead of "CALL ME" use "COME TO ME" or "VISIT ME". You can put anything down as words, what matters is that your intention is clear. And instead of putting it in your phone you could carry the petition with you. Or empower a charm/bracelet/etc with the intent to carry around on you 24/7. The possibilities for this one are endless!
casnarl

Post by casnarl »

A charm or bracelet to hold my message sounds like a great idea! My grandma is a Buddhist and she wears several beautiful beaded bracelets and has an incredible bead collection. I've made one of my own already but I think the next time I see her I will make a new one so it's fresh. If I do that do you have any recommendations for colors or just whatever speaks to me?

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”