The Witching Hour

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
kevin

Re: The Witching Hour

Post by kevin »

Do any of You ever add to wikipedia?
Who wrote this?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witching_hour
Kevin
Becks

Post by Becks »

I woke up at 3:15 last night and immediately thought of you guys. :)
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Hi kevin...no, I for one do not contribute...looks like it was last updated by a yamaguchi?
Anyway...the witching hour commonly thought to be 12 midnight,...probably spread through modern media....
I think we are on to something here....Now if the liver is naturally waking one up about 3am it would make good sense to work in those hours between 3 and 5 am. I certainly have sensed some strong energy at that time. There is something in the intensly dark and quiet...with the coldest hour approaching just before dawn. No one else...or very few others stirring at that time...yeah, I like it.
And lookie here, we got mother nature giving us witches an alarm clock!
:fairy:
Firebird

Ps... I would like to add this most likely will work if you have gone to bed with the Sun...but how many of us do that goodnevil ?
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
kevin

Post by kevin »

firebirdflys,

The timing ties in with when the sun is shielded by the Earth relative to where You are ( time been dependant upon location)
I do not adhere to what is commonly indoctrinated, thus the sun is not to Myself that which is commonly told, I instead consider that the sun is downstream of the planets, which are all on spiral pathways relative to galaxy, and that the sun is a plama ( consciousness ) pinch point created by the planets.
This is a two way street ( think of DNA)where a return spiral comes back here creating light locally about the surface of the planet.
Thus this witching hour is when the return spiral is most resisted, and We are therefore bathed in the spiral flow from galaxy central ( plieades)
Hercules wrestling with the serpents.

Kevin
kevin

Post by kevin »

Think of the centre of galaxy as a radio broadcaster, insted of this garbage black hole assumption.
The witching hour is thus a really powerfull broadcast time from galaxy central.
Imagine all information of galaxy been radioed towards that centre, then reversing back again.
https://www.nrao.edu/pr/2012/herca/
Kevin
Lainara

Post by Lainara »

The past week, since the blood moon, I have not been able to get a solid 8 hours, no mater how hard I try. It never fails that I wake around 3am.
The cats run around, and begin fighting and hissing. The dogs bark and cry. When 4 rolls around, everyone is back to sleeping like nothing happened.
I'm contributing all of this to the Blood Moon. It's been a little chaotic since then, and I know others who are feeling the same.
kevin

Post by kevin »

I do not adhere to the thinking that the sun affects everything, it merely reflects much larger variations mostly from galatic centre, imho.
http://wariscrime.com/new/how-the-sun-a ... our-minds/
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cienc ... ence41.htm

Kevin
EtherealMoonRose
Banned Member

Post by EtherealMoonRose »

I read in one of my books that three o'clock is known as "the soul's midnight". Although the origin of the term is hazy. But some say it was named because it was a popular time to die :lol: sorry for the doom and gloom but I thought it was interesting :)
"I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night"
Becks

Post by Becks »

In terms of spooky, I have heard 3 am is the dark time as it is supposedly the opposite time of the death of Jesus. That us what the folklore says. I think 3 am is significant because collectively, we believe it to be.
EtherealMoonRose
Banned Member

Post by EtherealMoonRose »

I totally agree Becks.
"I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night"
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Kevin, thank you for those links, you post the most thought provoking stuff. I had wondered about magnatism having a strong pull on the body, it certainly messed with my electrical system several years back. My tachycardia was in full rage at that time and 3 o'clock was normal waking then. I suppose some of it was perimenopause, but I had also recently moved. The magnetic field in this neighborhood I wouldn't have thought much different ...I was only a few blocks down the road, nearly in the same east west line... but my trouble began shortly after the move.
Bb, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I usually wake around 3:00 AM-Ish and notice that the birds start singing about 3:30. I figured it had something to do with pending sunrise. Sometimes i'll go outside and skywatch. See some meteors that way. I love the feeling of the pre dawn, and no traffic on the highway, which is only a block away. it's a good time to commune...between jaw popping yawns.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

I had forgotten about this thread. Libra had me awake around 4:15 this morning. She wanted out of the bedroom. I don't sleep well with a cat nose up my nose.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I imagine the whiskers tickle. One of my former cats used to lick my eyelids, like "are you in there, we're starving".
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

SpiritTalker wrote:I imagine the whiskers tickle. One of my former cats used to lick my eyelids, like "are you in there, we're starving".
And there's always the, "I can see the bottom of one of the food dishes. Complete famine is imminent."

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”