I need help

Teenagers are a special bunch with concerns different than adults. Teens can chat with each other here and learn from one another.
Elem

Post by Elem »

:shock: Given that this thread is a year old.. You must've really been bored to search through the forum and reply to it, dark_babe.

As much as I'm sure the person posting would've appreciated your words a year ago, I very much doubt they're still here now.. I'm not saying that your point isn't valid or helpful, just a little.. Late :).

No point in dredging up old topics when the issues they're about occured over a year ago.. Ne?

Elem
needguidence

Post by needguidence »

I am still here. Now addvice is good at any time yeah.
needguidence

Post by needguidence »

why do people judge before they really try to get to know some one.
Elem

Post by Elem »

Apologies, needguidence, I wasn't aware you were still here :). Still, ultimately, the dredging up of old topics is something that has made clear to be 'frustrating' to many several times.

I'd also like to note that I wasn't judging, nor was I suggesting that the information given wasn't helpful.. Just, as mentioned, a little 'late' :).

Thanks for replying, and apologies if it came across that I was being at all hostile towards dark babe.

Elem
Addalaide

Post by Addalaide »

Seance the topic started back up....Did anything help you? Or are you still looking for help?

I had some anger issues a while back my father in law talked to me and just ultimitly said just get over it what happend happend you cant change it. So i did, just got over it, not angrey about it anymore. I donno if anything happend to you that whould make you angery though.

~Addalaide
Merry Part
~Addalaide
needguidence

Post by needguidence »

sorry Elem that jugeing wasint directed twords you sorry for that mis understanding. That judging was like just why do people judge others before knowing them.

My anger is under control for the most part. I lerned to release it safely. No medications at all.

But I can understand what you say about this getting draged out for one person. But I just made this for every one that needs help. So we all can help each other. :D
needguidence

Post by needguidence »

Im baaaaaccccckkkk

Return to “Teen Concerns”