Black Golden Eyed Wolf.

Discussion about spirit guides, angels, guardian spirits, and the like.
gwenblackbird

Black Golden Eyed Wolf.

Post by gwenblackbird »

What is everything you all may know on Black Golden Eyed Wolves?

Bright Blessings and Thanks ahead of time.
<3
HonorRose
Banned Member

Post by HonorRose »

Is it your totem or a spirit guide? If so, then it's probably something unique to you/your personality. If it was in relation to something or someone else then it means something dif..

*shakes head*

I'm not being clear here. Basically though, I'm asking for some details.
gwenblackbird

Post by gwenblackbird »

I found out that it is my Spirit Guide. Me and some friends of mine went to this couples house to buy some weed from the ladies husband I suppose. Well while we were there I was sitting next to the lady (don't remember her name, if she said it) and some how we got into her telling us that she's Wiccan, and I was like of gosh me too! And a then she was telling use how she has Tarot cards ad spells and such etc. And then she said something about how she can tell someone their Spirit Guide, and so I was like "Oh gosh I have no idea what my spirit guide is, and I've been trying to figure it out." So she said: "Well then come follow me and I'll tell ya." SO I was sooo excited.
We went to the hallway, she turned the lights off, except for one in the opposing room and left the light dim. She closed the doors and she told me to sit in from of one of the doors and she sat down in front of the opposing one. And she went on focusing and such and I was clearing m mind. She told me my aura which is a very dark blue, and she said a few other things about it.
Then she got closer to me, and we were sitting in front of each other. She went on doing things and such, and she was so amazing how fast my spirit guide showed itself to her. She said that it was very beautiful and powerful and strong.
That she has never experienced anything so powerful in her life. It was the strongest feeling she's felt. And she almost started crying i think. (couldn't completely tell because it was dark).
And she went on telling me a little about it.
But I'd like to know a lot more.
And how do I get in contact with my spirit guide myself?
I think that I might have seen them before, but I didn't know until now what it was.

Return to “Spirit Guides, Guardian Spirits, etc.”