Binding spell or what????

General discussion/questions about life, death, sexuality, love, teen concerns, lifestyle, & work.
Szette

Post by Szette »

He's not into magik at all, he thought I was crazy when I decided to get back into it. He didn't believe until we needed money for something and we didn't have it! I did a money spell one night and the next morning he got a check for $3000 from someone that owed us. Since then he doesn't doubt me anymore and is more than happy to let me buy what ever I need for my magik! I haven't had any time lately to do anything, but I'm hoping that things get back to normal soon so that I can get some time to meditate and I have some spells that I would like to do. I have one to help make a peaceful seperation, I'm hoping that will help things!
Blessed Be,
Szette
Szette

Update

Post by Szette »

I moved onto my new, new to me anyway, place this week! He has really changed his tune about everything. Although I think he's just trying to get me back under his thumb! And to my suprise, an old friend has gotten in touch with me recently. I'm much happier with my decision to do this now, I'm under alot less stress! I haven't had alot of time to do much of anything with meditation or my circle. But I'm feeling good about where things are going for me. I just want to say thanks to you guys for all of the advice and support!
Blessed Be,
Szette
Revolpathon
Banned Member

Post by Revolpathon »

no problem, glad your feeling better.
jcrowfoot

Post by jcrowfoot »

Happy dance! :D
Szette

UPDATE

Post by Szette »

I had to file a restraining order against my husband today! I moved out a month ago and he still continues to call me all the time. Today, a friend of his calls and tells me all kind of things that I would have never guessed about him, my hubby! HE had apparently been cheating for 5 of the 6 years we were together! Any way, I called him to ask about it and he flipped out!!! Showed up at my house! When he got here I was on the phone with a lawyer, so I sat the phone down to tell him just to go away!!! Well he grabbed the phone and started yelling at the lawyer, he thought it was anouther man!LOL After that the lawyer advised me to file the restraining order, so I did!!!
Blessed Be,
Szette
jcrowfoot

Post by jcrowfoot »

Congrats. IT sounds like you did the right thing.
lilimitzuki

Post by lilimitzuki »

I think your ex-husband is trying to keep his perfect image, you know having a perfect family and showing off he is perfect when in reality he isn't. Here's a spell for justice, though I don't know if it works
Hecate, Dark One, hear my plea.
Bring justice now, I ask of thee!
Right the wrongs that have been done,
Avenge me now, oh Mighty One.
Turn Misfortune back to those
Who cause my problems and my woes.
And heap upon them karmic debt
Lest they all too soon forget
Their wrongful actions, words and deeds
Don't let them get away scot-free.
Bring them forth from where they hide,
Bring swift justice - wield you knife.