Funniest crap ever.

Paganism, witchcraft, and Wicca as portrayed on TV, movies, and popular culture. Buffy, the Vampire Slayer, Charmed, Practical Magic, etc. If you know of a good show or movie, you can recommend it here or discuss it with others.
Spell_of_The_Isle

Funniest crap ever.

Post by Spell_of_The_Isle »

I've been laughing ever since I saw this. .. Two days ago.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=JARF7q2S6ns

And a nice chipmunk version of it.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6Ik-pQAQfJU

I know it's not nice to make fun of people for their religion, but I found that terribly hilarious.
KaidaPyralis

Post by KaidaPyralis »

Wow. :shock: Yeah this was amazing. She's just crackers though, to be fair it's got nothing much to do with her religion, at least to start with. Can't believe someone could get so worked up!! Totally unreasonable, I feel bad for her kids tbh. they looked so scared.

In fact she annoyed me a lot, particularly with her "I am a spiritual warrior" rant. Um...Yah.

Would love to know what the other family was like.

Kaida
Szette

Post by Szette »

I saw that episode!!! My memory is a little fuzzy , but I believe the woman involved was wiccan. Its been about a year ago that that episode was aired, it was a show called trading spouses. It was kind of funny to watch! The other family was great! The crazy lady was your typical holy roller, gotta save the world!!! But like I said the "devil" family, as she called them, were very understanding of the christian religion. You know, people like her make you want to slap them and then remind them that this country was founded on freedom of religion!!!!!!!!!
Blessed Be,
Szette
Wolf Heart

Post by Wolf Heart »

She reminds me so much of my Ex's mom. *shudders* Not a pleasant thought. She was just as insane as this woman.

I bet at least one of her kids is into the "dark-sided" stuff as she called it. Usually when you push a child away from something the way she does, it makes them want to get into it even more.

I think it's funny how freaked out she gets but the other family was just pretty much normal.
~*People fear the beast within the wolf because they do not understand the beast within themselves.*~

Return to “Witchcraft and Wicca in the Media”