Using an amethyst with dreams

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
GenevieveDawn

Using an amethyst with dreams

Post by GenevieveDawn »

Has anyone here ever slept with an amethyst under their pillow? I swear the only time I EVER remember my dreams is when I sleep with one. Thing is I'm not sure if the dreams have any real meaning or if I should be analyzing them a little more. I do know that I always dream the craziest shit when I use it!! I mean really bizarre things. So anyway, just curious if anyone else here has used stones with dreamwork.
...magic consists of removing the limitations from what we think are the earthly and spiritual laws that bind or compel us. We can be anything because we are ALL. - Mary Greer
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

I haven't slept with an amethyst, but I do know they are supposed to increase your psyhic awareness, which could explain the strange dreams. :)

GenevieveDawn

Post by GenevieveDawn »

I had also heard that they increased psychic awareness. I thought maybe you could use them in dream work then. I finally had to move it. I couldn't sleep well because the dreams were so werid.
...magic consists of removing the limitations from what we think are the earthly and spiritual laws that bind or compel us. We can be anything because we are ALL. - Mary Greer

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”