Beltane

Chat about pagan and Wiccan holidays.
Draconis

Beltane

Post by Draconis »

Just wondering what otehrs are planning to do for this Sabbat?

Im getting together with my coven, as far as i know we're also inviting otehrs to the celebration aswell
All of lifes little problems can be solved by beating the buggers on the head with a broom.
Wolf Heart

Post by Wolf Heart »

Oh my, it's already that time of year, isn't it?
I'm not sure what I shall do. I'm a solitary witch so there is no coven for me to go to. (I haven't found any around here). I think I may just hold a celebration by myself.
~*People fear the beast within the wolf because they do not understand the beast within themselves.*~
[aphrodite]

Post by [aphrodite] »

I'm not with a coven either, so I'll be alone to.

blessed be
APHRODITE
XXX
Hera#76

Post by Hera#76 »

I am currently working my way through a very comprehensive training programme online specifically set up for solitary witches. I know what you are thinking, yeah yeah, htey are just fleecing you out of lots of money, but it is really cheap and you get loads of help and support material. I have even got an individual mentor who will answer any problems or queries I am having.

Anyway for Beltane I will be online to start with working with everyone else through the online rituals that they hold, then after that I will hold my own smaller less specific ritual outside in the back yard.
Bubbles float because they are light and happy; don't let life wear you down!
Shadow_Kitten

Post by Shadow_Kitten »

Well, it's Beltane for us down in the Southern Hemisphere pretty soon, i can't wait! I'm making a May Day basket for my friend (Heka). I really should think of another name for the baskets, since Beltane for us is in November and all . . . lol. Next Thursday I'm going to buy some little crystals to put in her basket & some ribbon to decorate the basket with & of course, i need to actually buy a basket, lol! I'm very excited!!!

Return to “Sabbats and Esbats”