Sun sign, moon sign, venus sign...

General questions and conversations about astrology.
GenevieveDawn

Sun sign, moon sign, venus sign...

Post by GenevieveDawn »

Hello Thasme, got a question for ya. I know that everyone has more than just their one sign. The above ones are the only ones I can remember. My question is, is one more dominant than the other. Example, do some people act more like their Venus sign than their sun sign and so on. Also, any words of wisdom for a Virgo? Being a Virgo sucks. Were so stressed out by nature alone.
Thanks in advance.
...magic consists of removing the limitations from what we think are the earthly and spiritual laws that bind or compel us. We can be anything because we are ALL. - Mary Greer
thasme

Post by thasme »

hey sorry took so long to respond I'v been out of order for a couple of weeks.. and wow At all I have missed........

Back to your Q.. your Rising sign is the one you show to the world and basicly the one that your personaly is affected by.. so Yes I would say that it would be more dom.. as far as the others , it all depends. example.. your moon sign would show more traites in your Moods when the Moon is in that sing for your horscope.. (if that makes sence).. Like for me my Moon is in Gemini. so when the Moon passes through Gemini about once a month I am more talketive and more verbal/written.. than at other times.. I ASSUME..lol. that same princable applies to all other planets in your chart as well.

Venus being the planet for Virgo.. and Haveing it in the Night sky the last well it was there for about 5 days I think about 2 weeeks ago could have a bearing on why you have been stressed / feeling jittery, unsettled.. and I'm sure it's why ya prob been feeling more from others..like picking up there pos/neg feelings..

Right now Mars is shinning it's wittle rays down on us and giving us all feelings of anger/ short temperment.. and all the Aries/ Scorp's are feeling it x'2...

I hope I answered your Q if not let me know and I'll see what I can figure out kk. Have a good one .............Rena
KNOW it NOW and you have WON...
GenevieveDawn

Post by GenevieveDawn »

Yes, it made sense - thank you. Is there a particualar website that you use to track things with?
...magic consists of removing the limitations from what we think are the earthly and spiritual laws that bind or compel us. We can be anything because we are ALL. - Mary Greer
thasme

Post by thasme »

Not realy, The local news/weather man tells what is up there in the sky everyday.. for the star watchers out there..

The celestailweather site is perty cool too, let me get that link..

http://www.celestialweather.com

there are zillions of web pages out there about astrology, try to get a free chart.... let's see I think you can off of yahoo astrology.. anyway print out your chart then go look at the different deffinions for each House, once you do that apply the planet that's in that house,and the planets pos neg points.. to that area of your life..

example:...... lets say you have the Planet Jupiter, in your house of communtion. or the 3rd house...

Ok Jupter rules things like Law, and courts, and different things I'm not thinking of right now.. including different herbs, like Lavender.. and Thyme..

Ok, Now this is how you could work this info........ say you have a traffic ticket and you don't have the $$ to pay it. so You Take it to court.. 1 you already have a heads up cause you have a natural ability to deal with it..
You can state your case better than most simply because Law is in your communcition House...

You can wear a Lavender body spray to intice or sway everyone thoughts your way..or @ least the cop who gave you the ticket since you'll prob be standing next to him/her ... lol.. Making them feel not so sure and giving them the confusion needed to babble.. You get the idea..

Even better is if you watch the moon Phases, everyday the Moon well every 24 hrs or so the moon moves into another sign.. this info is found in Most Farmers almanaks.. and some calenders have it listed. Try to have the court scheduled on a day the moon is passing through Jupter...

I Know your thinking WTF she has lost her noodle.. but the Idea is to show you how to use the info you get off your chart.. the same way with anypart of your life... be it Stress your having because of Job's, Money, LOve...( even when dealing with libra's) lol.. Or trying to Tame your Virgo insanty ....lol.. Find the house /area your having probs in .. find the planet/planets in that house and anlyize it ... "work" it to your advantage... If nothing eals you'll get a clearer Idea of why your having the stress / feelings your having....

I hope I haven't mudded up your brain... It's preaty simple once you get the hang of it.. and you'll see what I'm talking about...

as far as the aspect's and things like that you'll also find in the deffinitions if you want to take it a step more you can apply them too but to be honest I use them to tell me why I don't do this or that .. there Like Rules.. and if your trying to work Magic,, well there isn't any rules....

I'll look around and see if I can find some good site's to get info from. and I'll post them kk... I'm gonna end this befor I cuntfuise myself anymore lol, Just let me Know if I can help ................Rena
GenevieveDawn

Post by GenevieveDawn »

Ok, so it's a Farmer's Almanac that I need, because I was wondering how you knew what sign the moon was moving through. I know that it's not on any of my calendars, but maybe I can find one. Your info is so interesting. Thanks!
darkestlight*

chart

Post by darkestlight* »

i dont know if this is the kind of chart thas was talking about but you can get a free birth chart at this site, and it seems pretty good to me, then again i dont know much about astrology, here goes......

http://www.alabe.com/freechart/
thasme

Post by thasme »

yeap that look's like a good site darkestlight.. thankyou for posting the link..
.....................Rena

Return to “Astrology and Zodiac”