New relationship?

Teenagers are a special bunch with concerns different than adults. Teens can chat with each other here and learn from one another.
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

fear is an amazing thing, dont let it overcome you. i think that guy is deserving of a binding.

im happy for you, just dont let yourself fall in that situation again. and if it seems like its going to happen again dont wait to the point where your too scared to do anything, do it before it gets too bad. best of luck
Eretik

Post by Eretik »

Firstly I'm very glad you're o.k. I've been looking to see if you'd come back online. Well done for taking action. I understand how scary it's been and I understand how scared you are now. Sercee and I want to send you some helpful energies and warm thoughts are certainly coming your way. Bind him by all means, you are entitled to protect yourself. I know you're not looking forward to court but he needs to understand his actions have consequences and you should let your anger and pain carry you forward - how dare he try to control you and threaten,hurt and abuse you - it's just not on! You have already done the hardest part, just taking action is in itself a big step when you are frightened. Again - well done you! I'll come back later and you can p.m. me anytime, I'm here to listen and help any way I can. I've been there myself and so have others here so you are in good company and we understand how it feels. Once again, well done and I'm sooooooo glad you're o.k.!
Sercee

Post by Sercee »

*hugs*
I was starting to worry about you, hon. I'm very glad the police came and helped. And catching him red handed makes it so much easier, too! Now you have police testimony. That's powerful.
As Eretik says, you've done very well. We'll help you however we can and we're proud of you.
Suki1016

Post by Suki1016 »

I'm really glad your ok too. It's almost over now. Just get through that court date and everything will be ok. Be strong. You've already shown great strength in just standing up and calling the police. You did great! Best of luck in the future! :wink:
The world seems not the same
Though I know nothing has changed
It's all my state of mind
I can't leave it all behind
I have to stand up to be stronger---Pale by "Within Temptation"
[pixiedust]

Post by [pixiedust] »

hey u guys..thnx...so basically i don't know wots going on with life and i hope your all good i just want u to know that i'm trying to understand things in life right now and so i don't really feel that i should be on the forum hours on end chatting and i'm gonna take some time off what i'd like to do is take a break or at least get one night of sleep i need time to get over things i don't know how long i'l be gone...u all mean alot to me if it wasn't for you guys i'd probably be dead or in a real state.
Sercee

Post by Sercee »

Take your time, hon. Good luck getting things together. You know we'll be around when you get back.

Return to “Teen Concerns”