Argh!

Teenagers are a special bunch with concerns different than adults. Teens can chat with each other here and learn from one another.
[Haley]

Argh!

Post by [Haley] »

My friend- Monica- is really annoying me! She's telling me that John- a dude I know- likes me and her- apparently he likes me more- but can't decide if he should date me. She told me that she couldn't tell me what it was, but I think I annoyed her enough and she gave me these wierd clues and used some dumb analogy.

Here's what she told me:
Okay, the Devil- John- likes this angel- me/her- but the angel doesn't know it, and there's this brick wall separating them. That brick wall represents the fact that we didn't know he liked us and the age/grade gap between us. (He's 15 and is going to skip 11th grade.) Now that the wall has been slightly taken down he doesn't know what to do.
(I think there was more, but I can't remember.)

Does that make any sense?? I swear I think she's lying!!!! She does that sometimes so I've learn to doubt everything she says....even if it is the truth. I'm really starting to dislike her!!

*That was last week. This week I'm a little mad at him*

At his Halloween party (on the 28th) I brought my first pentacle to compare it to his. (He described his and it sounded like mine.) As it turns out we did have the same pentacle. Later that night he comes up to me and askes for it, so I hand it to him and he gives MY pentacle to his friend Jared (who is also practicing Wicca.) And if Kim- my friend- finds out that I gave my necklace away to John she's going to kill me! Her and I have two matching pentacles and we both wear them everyday, but I don't wear the one I gave John anymore because I find it to be a little painful when it hits my chest in gym class. Anyway, she doesn't know that I don't have it and I don't want her finding out. (She doesn't like John.) Before his party (aroung two days before) I lent him my "Nocturnal Witchcraft" book and he and Jared have been reading it. I haven't talked to him since the party and I don't know if I'm ever going to get my stuff back. On myspace he started a group that him, me and about three of his friends are in and he started the first topic and ask how we should start out. I gave a few suggestions, which he anwsered to, then after the party he hasn't been on at all. I posted a couple of times on there and asked if anybody was actually serious about learning Wicca and then later appologized just in case I sounded pissed off (even though I was.) Still after no response from anybody, I messaged John asking him if he was mad at me for something. He said he wasn't and asked why I thought he was. I told him it was because he hadn't replied to any of my posts on the group and since he was the only that had ever been on there, I thought he was angry at me for doing something. Then I felt like a dunce for thinking that (and I told him I felt stupid.) A few days later I got to the group expecting the same thing to be there, and I see that he deleted my last two posts.

I still haven't heard about my book or pentacle. (And that's all I'm worried about at this point.) I'm kinda pissed at him because I was under the impression that I was going to get some tutoring in witchcraft, but instead it seems that John is only interested in helping Jared. I want my effing book and pentacle back!

Sorry for such a long pointless post, I just needed to let off some steam. The mods can delete this if they want....I don't care.....
Suki1016

Post by Suki1016 »

Well...it seems that you should go get those things back before you do anything. Maybe you should IM him or something and set a place where he can fork them over to you. Surely he won't refuse. And maybe you should ask why he deleted your posts. I know I hate it when my friend Kya lies to me. I'm still very mad at her at the moment, and for alot of the same reasons you are. Haveing to deal with a boy and me. She lied, I felt like an idiot, so just find out from somewhere or one else that is more reliable. That's what I did. It worked pretty well. Good luck :D
The world seems not the same
Though I know nothing has changed
It's all my state of mind
I can't leave it all behind
I have to stand up to be stronger---Pale by "Within Temptation"
Sercee

Post by Sercee »

Unless you gave it to him selflessly, definately ask for your stuff back. If you gave it to him under the implication or impression that he was going to do something for you and he hasn't then he's effectively broken a contract with you, in a way. You have no obligation to him.
[Haley]

Post by [Haley] »

Thanks, Suki1016! :D

I've thought about asking him to give them back. I think I'll do that either tonight or tomorrow.....I think I might be able to trust Monica with this John situation. Before I messaged him and asked him if he was mad at me, Monica had been on the phone with him and asked him the same thing. He answered the same way both times. I know it's not much to go on, but I'm hoping I can trust her with something like this. I told her about why I'm angry with him and she offered to talk to him. I can't be sure that she'll be descreet about talking to him, but I'm considering having her call him up. Since I'm too wimpy to talk to him myself and she's my only friend that talks to him, she seems to be my only way to figure this whole mess of crap out.

I hope you and your friend work things out. :D
Suki1016

Post by Suki1016 »

No problem at all. I don't think I'll ever see her the same because she lied to me so many times and about the boy and me more than once. We may still be friends, but I won't trust her fully. I really hope you get your stuff back and you and your friend make it through alright. Good Luck :D
The world seems not the same
Though I know nothing has changed
It's all my state of mind
I can't leave it all behind
I have to stand up to be stronger---Pale by "Within Temptation"
[Haley]

Post by [Haley] »

Thanks! :D I think Monica and I will only talk in classes and not anywhere else. It should cut down the lies and such things. She wasn't at school today and it was a much better day. I got to talk to Alicia and Aly more. (Monica tends to steal them away from me and today I acually learned a little more about them.) Aly wants me come over to her house tommorow, I think I'll go....i just hope I don't have to eat in front of her family.... :shock:

Return to “Teen Concerns”