Violated

General chit chat and discussions here.
All are welcome!
rjmamula14

Violated

Post by rjmamula14 »

Well my bank account got hacked for the second time in a month. So I am taking off work to close my account, open another one and take care of everything else as I am going out of town later today. But what bothers me more than the inconvenience is that there are that kind of people in this world.

One of my biggest recurring mistakes has been that I have been to trusting of people, as I have it instilled in me to be someone who can be trusted. I tend to project my honesty and integrity onto others. I made the mistake once of leaving my wallet and phone in the car seat and the car was broken into.

As a bleeding heart liberal, I have for a while held the premise that a large underlying cause of crime is poverty although it is not an excuse for crime.Now I am not the most tech savvy person, but if I were I would think I could use that knowledge to make money in an honest way. I think of a time I heard a story of these kids sneaking into their schools print shop to doctor their report cards and they got caught. Someone asked how they could be smart enough to think of that and not be smart enough to get good grades in the first place.

Regardless, these people have issues of some sort and it is my Christian duty to pray for them.
rjmamula14

Re: Violated

Post by rjmamula14 »

A big correction on my part. My account was not hacked. Somehow my credit card was on auto pay and double dipping me.

Return to “For Everyone”