frostarei: Reintro

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.
frostarei

frostarei: Reintro

Post by frostarei »

Heya I'm Frost and the last time I think I looked around her was in my early twenties. I'm 28 now. To be honest I didn't just fall off the face of this place but the general world really. I'm basically a completely different person.

Anyway.

I'm female, I live in the US, I am engaged (in a relationship that has lasted almost six years) and will be a step mother when he and I marry though the child is seven and sees me as her mother.

Hobby wise I'm a bit of an eclectic artist and writer. I'm also a singer in a rock band and while I'd love to become great and experienced enough for that to be my actual job, my day job makes me feel pretty emotionally okay while is kind of a new feeling for me. For years before the last one, I worked in the soul sucking world of the call center and kinda let everything about me die.

I'm slowly finding myself again and with 'myself' my faith also. I'm rebuilding piece by piece and I apologize if any of this was depressing it just kind is.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: frostarei: Reintro

Post by SpiritTalker »

Welcome again. Life has a way of side-tripping to get where it's going as part of the Bigger Journey. Congratulations on building your family-of-the-heart.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

HI!!
No, not depressing, like you pulled yourself up, that can be hard. Kuddos! Welcome back. :fairy:
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
frostarei

Post by frostarei »

Thank you thank you :D

Return to “Member Profiles & Introductions”