Hello

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.
Sad^girl

Hello

Post by Sad^girl »

Hello good people!
I am Jennyfer, 28 going on 29, from France.
I’ve been intereste in witchcraft since I was 11 or 12 and I read extensively. I’ve had good experiences and bad experiences... all of which only depended on the choices I’ve made. I hope I’ll find some new friends, guidence and be less alone while navigating the wonderful world of witchcraft.
corvidus

Re: Hello

Post by corvidus »

Hello!

28 going on 29 eh? Have you ever heard of the astrological event called Saturn’s Return?

(If not, its that Saturn takes 29 years to return to its original position in your natal chart, which basically means 29 years of age is the first time in your life that Transiting Saturn is conjunct with your Natal Saturn)
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Hope you cheer up sadgirl and feel welcome :D
Ashrend

Post by Ashrend »

Welcome, I'm sure you will find this place very useful. Post a question any time or even just tell us about your experiences
Tylluan

Post by Tylluan »

Hello and welcome from this happy 43 year old :) This is a fantastic group. Its rare to find a good forum these days.

I look forward to reading your posts.

I think we all have good and bad experiences. Its part of the path and the learning.
My soul is awakened, my spirit is soaring. And carried aloft on the wings of the breeze. For above and around me the wild wind is roaring. Arousing to rapture the earth and the seas.
Sad^girl

Post by Sad^girl »

Merry meet! Thank you for the warm wellcome!
@corvidus that sounds wonderful! I had no idea! You made me look forward to my next birthday! Thank you!
@SpiritTalker thank you very much! Well, everyday I come on the forum, I feel good vibes and a more positive atitude. It’s awsome!
@Ashrend thank you! I’ve posted one of my experiences - the worst one I guess, which is also a cautionary tale of why you don’t play with magick and you need to be mature enough to use it regardless of the age on your ID... that is my story.
@Tylluan thank you! Indeed it is! And I absolutely love it here! Reading the forum has made me look forward to the future and understand how we shan’t be brought down by bad experiences but we should learn from them and grow from them.

Return to “Member Profiles & Introductions”