now -here's- my Forum!

UFO's, extraterrestrials, abductions, the Universe, planets, stars, galaxies, black holes, white holes, wormholes, and everything beyond.
Kovyx

now -here's- my Forum!

Post by Kovyx »

Aliens and space and all things related are absolutely my jam 100%, I will never get bored of it. I fully, wholeheartedly believe that aliens have not only visited Earth, but have been for a long time and still do today. I believe there are a number of races here too, though the ones i've put the most research into are the Greys.

Now I'm not sure what most people on here are about with all this, but I wanna talk about stuff about this. I think the Greys have had the most influence on humanity for a few reasons, but I know Arcturians have been so far the most benevolent (or malevolent, I might be confusing them with another race). There is some race that I forgot the name of, that might possibly be trying to sabotage our society from the inside.
What do you all think they're aiming for in being here? Do you think they're very well in tune with magickal energies? How would you go about contacting them? Do you think it's safe? Would you consider them people, monsters, or god-like?
"So basically, it's do your job or get vaporized?" -- Commander Shepard, Mass Effect 2
moonraingirl

Re: now -here's- my Forum!

Post by moonraingirl »

Do you know anything about aliens from star Sirius?
When I was little I had a vision that my soul comes from there.
I had an incredible phobia of aliens and ufos, until I was 15-16yo. I was convinced they would appear any time. If was so severe and pathological that parents wanted to take me to the shrink.
It has completely disappeared since I've grown up but I wonder if I felt something real because I'm an empath...
Kovyx

Post by Kovyx »

The empath thing makes more sense to me, since fear of aliens is a very common and pretty heavily ingrained thing in most people. You could have been feeling that, but about your soul being from Sirius, I've no idea. I don't know enough about soul travel and how or why it happens to have any input on that... Well actually, I did recently just read a topic about star children that you posted in, and I could possibly see that happening if you're a walk-in.

I myself have never been afraid of aliens, I was always fascinated by them and felt very drawn to them, from when I was little and still to this day. Sometimes it gets to a point that I feel homesick in my own house, especially when I observe the stars. When i first heard of people being afraid of aliens, I remember my little self scoffing at them, because I figured the aliens were just like us. Having a home planet of their own, with a society that has faults and merits, and they'd have various personalities and mental or emotional struggles too. Thus they could be reasoned with.

Nowadays I still scoff at those who think that "if aliens are real then they'd naturally want to wipe out humanity" for some reason, cuz we're inferior or something. Like do you look at emus and think "wow they're stupid, we should kill the whole lot of them"? No one ever. And besides, if they wanted to wipe us out they would have done it so long ago, cause I'm certain they can.
"So basically, it's do your job or get vaporized?" -- Commander Shepard, Mass Effect 2
moonraingirl

Post by moonraingirl »

Yep, I don't think they want to wipe us out. I think this is what people would do to other races. They did it in the past, didn't they. So they project their own greediness to aliens.

I was afraid they would do experiments on me. Well now I think about it, it is maybe equally ridiculous idea as the first one.

Maybe because I knew they were real but I had no memories of my own I adapted ideas from movies. That's why my fear was so huge.

I wonder why my fascination with the universe has completely disappeared now... Has my soul lost contact with them? Maybe there is a reason why that happened? To eliminate distraction? Should I wait for a certain event? I constantly have the feeling that I have to wait for future commands or mission of some kind. It may come when I'm 30yo. Don't know why but I think so. Or I'm simply crazy :-)

I prefer not to think about it much because I'm afraid I may get into larger psychological mess than I'm now.
Kovyx

Post by Kovyx »

Yeah it is a pretty common thing for people to project their own feelings/habits onto others, I tend to do the same sometimes.

On the topic of experiments, my own idea about why the Greys have been abducting humans to get DNA in most cases, is because they have no home planet. Well, not anymore. Maybe it got destroyed, maybe it's no longer inhabitable. Point is, I think they live on our moon, as there are numerous cases of astronauts visiting there and getting very harsh messages to never go back. Sure it's kind of an asshole-ish thing to claim our moon for their living and experimenting space, but I think they have no choice. What they might be doing up there is more or less modding themselves to be more like humans, so they can safely live on our planet with us, without raising suspicion or dying 'because their normal alien bodies can't actually survive on our planet. Hence why we get the occasional sickly but incredibly smart or wise kid that ya see in movies, but I've known a couple of them, and they are frequently seen as mentally ill. Usually autistic or schizophrenic.

Now I'm onboard with what someone said at some point, that the Greys aren't studying humans and they don't mean to harm us, but I don't think they particularly care about us either. I think they just want a decent place to live again, and will do pretty much anything to get that, that doesn't result in anything that could wipe out the rest of their race. I think that desperation was the cause of most or even all human deaths supposedly caused by Greys, though i've only ever heard of two instances.

I would go with to eliminate distraction, that makes the most sense to me. If I were I walk-in, either my soul is tired of this world and wants to go back home, or it never intended to be here in the first place. Once I ended up crying cuz that homesick feeling got so bad.
My thoughts are if you have that specific of a feeling, it's possibly true. One can easier dismiss vague things, as those would apply to a more broad or general scale, that you could figure out or end up naturally doing throughout your lifetime. Specific things like that though I think have some real merit, you should perhaps stay on the lookout for what might be being asked of you. You say commands and mission like it were a military setting, maybe your soul once belonged to a militant of some kind, if you really felt those were the right words to use.

Indeed, over thinking and worrying too much about existential things can really mess with one's head. My advice is to not worry about it, you don't need to know why or about all the details, just that you have to do something. If you feel like you're on standby, then you're free to chill and just do that, no worries. I think it'll be kinda obvious what you're supposed to do when the time for it comes around, your soul probably knows what it wanted, or what its superior wanted, when they came to you.
Bychan Wulf

Post by Bychan Wulf »

Kovyx wrote:What do you all think they're aiming for in being here?
In my opinion, if they are able to travel here from wherever they are in such a short period, they must be a more evolved species. They probably want to help us evolve too, by giving us different kind of hints and eventually also come personally to offer their help.
I also think that they are aware of the damage that can be done by hate, jealously and all the negative feelings. They got where they are because they learned how to let go of these feelings and control themselves to fight for a better cause than their own wealth.
Kovyx wrote:Do you think they're very well in tune with magickal energies?
In my view, magic is the ability to control the energy around us in order to receive a favorable outcome. In order to do that, one must learn how to use more of his cognitive capacity at the same time.( which is around 10% at an average person; 100% throughout the day, but never at the same time)
I think these species have learnt how to do that and therefore, they can also practice magic, with impacts much higher than ours. They also learnt how to use both magic and science as one, which allows them to see everything from a different angle and accomplish way more than our specie does.
Kovyx wrote:How would you go about contacting them? Do you think it's safe?
Nobody can be 100% sure of the safety of doing anything. Everything has its risks. They teaching us could also mean a reduction of our population, which for them wouldn't mean mass murder (they are more practical and listening to the feelings is mostly a human thing), or maybe their way of teaching means a different kind of training (maybe painful) that they see as normal.
The scale of values and definition of normal could be different, and meeting them would be a greater shock than the well known cultural shock.
I never thought about how to contact them. I am not brave enough yet.
Kovyx wrote:Would you consider them people, monsters, or god-like?
If we follow the "Adam and Eva" theory, they look like us; human. If we follow Darwin's theory, then they look the way they had to evolve in order to survive on their planet.
I personally think they look different, and regardless of the way they do look, we would see them as monsters. They see themselves as a beautiful species, just like we do. And everything that is different and not in concordance with our definition of "normal" means monster. Maybe we look monstrous to them too.
For us, it would be like a deja-vu: when white people first saw the black ones, they thought about eachother they were monsters. Same happened with asians and albino people ( they are still considered evil/marked/witches in 3rd world countries. So..yeah, monsters in our perception, but nothing one cannot get used to.
"The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack" - Rudyard Kippling ⛤
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I have a huge interest in this subject too. Have you watched the live feed from the ISS or the excerpts by alien-watching you tubers? They show the almost constant activity of vehicles around the planet. My favorite YT channel is Secureteam10. I'd like to know more about the Black Knight satellite that moves it's orbit. (His channel has closed.) 2021

My personal opinions are that various species have always been here and live in the remote areas where humans don't or can't. Not all are any friendlier than we are. Some can tolerate us. Some have shared technology. The Grays use our DNA for hybrids, to adapt their and our species, because we are related. Somebody is mining the various planets and their Moon's. They are different looking even as our own species is different - compare races and a nordic to a pygmy - and not monsters, and certainly not gods.
Last edited by SpiritTalker on Tue May 04, 2021 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Ref closed
HighMagickHaven

Post by HighMagickHaven »

It seems like you're. I too am New. Welcome and Merry Meets. :)
Hagerman420

Post by Hagerman420 »

What if we are the aliens?
What if over time we evolved into what we are?
What if we looked very different at one point in time?
What if we were from mars and destroyed that and migrated to this off-axis planet?
What if we repeat the same process that was claimed to have destroyed mars then where do we go with such little technology?

This topic strikes my curiosity.

Have a Good Day!
Be Happy Stay Happy :)
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Well yeh, there 's the idea that some of the grays are who the human species evolves into, that have Time Traveled to fix something in their/our shared DNA. if that's true, imagine never having another bad hair day. ... Grays are bald.
Hagerman420

Post by Hagerman420 »

SpiritTalker wrote:Well yeh, there 's the idea that some of the grays are who the human species evolves into, that have Time Traveled to fix something in their/our shared DNA. if that's true, imagine never having another bad hair day.

:lol: :lol:
Be Happy Stay Happy :)
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Post by planewalker »

Black Knight usually refers to the black triangles that grace the skys. The airforces now a space and air force ( they even put it in their recruiting ). The unit you probably wonder about is the X-37, pulse jet in atmosphere ( donuts on a rope contrails you sometimes see ). Replaced the SR - 71 for recon and the shuttle for servicing equipment. Vandenburg air base is now a space base with support from Edwards AB. There has been a rumor that we have military "off-planet". AS to alien objectives, we are probably the vacation spot in the wild. Compared to a star traveling race, we're so many ants on an ant hill. I doubt we can understand their true intentions. If different races are involved they may be at cross purposes.

Return to “Beyond the Earth”