White Wolves

Discussion about pets, familiars, animal totems, animal spirits, pet ghosts, and more. All animal talk, crazy and normal, is welcome here.
Danek

White Wolves

Post by Danek »

Hello everyone! It's been a crraazzzyyyy long time! I'm hoping I can get some insight. Last week I was driving home and I saw a white wolf on the side of the road. It was looking right into my eyes even though it was night time. Now I live in southern Tennessee. I haven't really ever seen a wolf I don't think. So I thought it could be possibly a white dog but still thought about it quite a bit if it was a wolf. Then comes tonight. I had a feeling I needed to keep an eye out for hazards. And then I came right up on a pack of white wolves in the same area as last week and they were blocking the road (I guess to walk across the road) I slammed on my brakes and they walked past my car, one of them looking at me right in the eyes. I'm in awe! What does this mean?! I feel like nature is telling me something but I'm not sure what it is.

Any help would be much appreciated!!

-Danek
Bychan Wulf

Re: White Wolves

Post by Bychan Wulf »

When a wolf crossed the road and watched me, I considered it a sign from the wolf, telling me that he is close to me. I just felt blessed seing him. How do you feel about it? What's your insticnt telling you?
"The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack" - Rudyard Kippling ⛤
Danek

Post by Danek »

Intensity. Like extreme purpose for seeing them. I just don't know why. Like if I wasn't in my car I would have wanted to bow to them. Both times (while yes I'm just driving by) I felt safe in their presence.

Tonight the wolf that looked at me had its head down walking forward but eye was on me. It felt like there was something I needed to know.

-Danek
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Seeing white wolves in Tennessee is certainly unusual. White wolves are usually arctic. My sense, is that they were spirit wolves who materialized specifically to get your attention. Wolves tend to be pretty shy,so to look at you so directly, would contradict their normal behavior. If you see them again, try asking what they need you to do.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Danek

Post by Danek »

Like pull over? I hope I do see them again. I would hate if I didn't since now I'm seeking understanding.

-Danek
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by RosieMoonflower »

I'm not sure I would pull over, and certainly wouldn't get out on the off chance they're real wolves. You can simply ask them out loud or in your mind from the car, and sit silently and listen for an answer. You may not know the purpose for having seen them for weeks, months, or possibly years. But, I'm sure in the moment when it comes up it will "hit you like a brick wall".

Rosie
MsMollimizz

Post by MsMollimizz »

I agree that it could very well be a message !
A "new" Spirit Guide ?
If its a message I would read up on wolves,
probably the spiritual meaning to wolves.
Maybe you can borrow from the Library
Ted Andrews Animal Speak ? Or read Jaime
Samms, Lynn Andrews...books on Shamanism ?
Do you live near a reservation ? Talk to the
elders or whoever will talk to you...these
are only a few of the options available.
Gentle Light
MsMollimizz

Until one has loved an animal,
part of their soul remains un-awakened.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance,
it is the illusion of knowledge." Steven Hawkings

Return to “Animals and Pets”