Weird Bruises and Scratches

UFO's, extraterrestrials, abductions, the Universe, planets, stars, galaxies, black holes, white holes, wormholes, and everything beyond.
Oddball

Weird Bruises and Scratches

Post by Oddball »

Not sure if this connected to something, but I've gotten a weird scratch - like from a cat's claw - on my leg, and now I have a bruise on my upper thigh. Don't remember banging into anything, cutting my leg with a razor, or petting a particularly aggressive cat. Thoughts?
SnowCat
Banned Member

Re: Weird Bruises and Scratches

Post by SnowCat »

Check the Abduction Experiences forum in Beyond the Earth. You could have something entirely mundane that you don't recall, but the thread might be an interesting read. I was petting a supposedly aggressive cat yesterday. His human said "He doesn't let anyone touch him." He sat there just soaking up the attention. Strange things do happen.

Snow
Last edited by Kassandra on Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Topic moved to aforementioned forum. thx
Daughter of Sekhmet
moonraingirl

Post by moonraingirl »

In cases like this it is best to seek a natural explanation. You could have injured yourself when you were in a hurry or doing something with deep concentration (or lack of concentration) it is common not to feel minor injuries if we think about other things.
This happened to me several times and it always had a simple explanation.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Make sure you disinfect the scratch with a good soap and water scrub. That's just mundane, good sense. I wouldn't be worried about it. If you get them quite regularly or there are distinct patterns, and you have related dreams, give it another thought.

Return to “Beyond the Earth”