Reoccurring nightmare

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
gentlelamb

Reoccurring nightmare

Post by gentlelamb »

Ok so I really need help figuring out what this means so it can stop- I keep having this reoccurring theme in my nightmares where I'm pregnant. In the dreams i always have a panic attack and totally freak out because I don't want kids and I never wanna get pregnant. So in the dream there's always someone who tells me I can get an abortion and because I'm absolutely terrified about the idea of giving birth and ruining my life I do it. By the time I'm done my parents find out and they disown me and tell me I'm a disgrace. I'm 16, I should NOT be having these dreams where I'm fat with pregnancy and freaking out about it and the only way to get rid of it is to do something horrible! I'm a virgin, why am I having these terrifying nightmares?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Reoccurring nightmare

Post by SpiritTalker »

I think it means you have amazing spirit of life within you and believe others are disapproving. You only need to approve of yourself, but it takes strength and maturity to do so. it Ain't easy.
PistashioQueen

Post by PistashioQueen »

In real life it freaks you out so your subconscious is bringing this up in your dreams for you to face it, confront it and deal with it. Work through the fear and anxiety - these dreams will reoccur until you do this.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

A lot of it means that you're 16. Hormones can cause some of the craziest nightmares ever. Try taking control of the dream and telling it that it isn't true, isn't happening, no thank you, go away. I have had nightmares that I had to pull myself out of and say "Hold it! This is a dream." You just have to remind your dreaming mind who's in charge.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
ZippyZoo

Post by ZippyZoo »

High school too if you're in the united States. I had so many apocalyptic end of the world dreams in high school.

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”