Have You Had a Doppelganger Dream?

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
Oddball

Have You Had a Doppelganger Dream?

Post by Oddball »

Has anyone had a dream where you've run into doppelganger - a being who looks very much like yourself?

Mine has shown up twice in the past - and she's never been nice. The first time she tried to kill me with a crossbow (for destroying her world, as she said), the second time she's tried to poison a man in love. Her eyes are pitch black and she wears a red robe. She's always a gibbering madwoman.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Re: Have You Had a Doppelganger Dream?

Post by SnowCat »

You might be accessing an alternate reality in your dreaming state.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

It's definitely possible, although the location looked similar to the Myst games I was playing (if Myst is an alternate dimension, I'd be very, very happy!) Why do you think it was an alternate dimension, SnowCat? Have you had a dream in a alternate dimension before?
Raven At Heart
Banned Member

Post by Raven At Heart »

I have had dreams like that. I wasn't accessing an alternate reality though. It turned out to be a collection of how other people saw me. Was a weird psychic manifestation. It was incredibly unpleasant and when it appeared in more then one dream. I "cleansed" it away.
I'm a spiteful, hateful, venomous creature, a pupil with no scruples who's no better then my teacher. Also not actually a raven.

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”