Trouble interpretation of some dreams

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
Scarlett Moon

Trouble interpretation of some dreams

Post by Scarlett Moon »

I can't seem to find any information on certain things in a dream. I have looked and looked but not finding the answers. Had a dream my fiance and I were outside in the back yard and we came across A HUGE bird nest. The nest completely intact and beautiful. It was filled with eggs from 3 different types of birds. Cardinals, Wrens and Blue Jays. Birds were flying on and out adding more twigs and what nots. All eggs were completely healthy. Felt no negative energies around. Felt at peace and happy, lots and lots of love. I can only remember 2 part of the dream. Second part is him and I are laying in a bed I don't know where and we are getting ready to make love but I started my period only a little of blood. I woke up and ran to bathroom just in case but there was nothing. Any help? Thanks
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Trouble interpretation of some dreams

Post by SpiritTalker »

Sounds like a dream of peaceful union. Nest building, eggs, sound like children on the way.
Scarlett Moon

Post by Scarlett Moon »

Thank you. It would be wonderful for us to have a child together. He has none and I had my tubes tied almost 14 years ago. I have foreseen a child in other dreams and actually have a few stones that shows an image of the child from a dream and the others have a fetus on them.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

It does sound like a child could be in your future. The variety of birds and eggs suggests, to me, the possibility of adopted children. Overall, it sounds like a very peaceful dream.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”