Sodalite Question

Discussion and questions about the magical properties and uses of crystals and stones.
Danek

Sodalite Question

Post by Danek »

Hello everyone~! So at a shop I go to (called Stonekeepers, it's awesome!!) I bought a sodalite necklace that's in the shape of a crescent moon. Because of my strong connection to the moon I immediately grabbed it in the pile of necklaces and knew I had to have it. I've been wearing it every day since I got it a couple weeks ago. Sodalite is to help with communication, correct? During the full moon I had it in my window sill at night. However since I have been wearing it I am lacking communication hardcore. Daily work is pissed off at me because of communication. Communication has been hurting my relationship as well and honestly I am usually pretty good at communication but recently I have been horrible at it and it has been really hurting at work. So my question is.. is it the sodalite? Is this just a coincidence? If it is the sodalite is there something I can do to make it not have opposite effects? But again, maybe it is just timing. I don't know.. Any help would be amazing! :/

Thanks again
-Danek :flyingwitch:
PistashioQueen

Re: Sodalite Question

Post by PistashioQueen »

I really dont think it is the sodalite:
http://www.healing-crystals-for-you.com/sodalite.html
Perhaps cleanse it again and look at what else it could be - sodalite improves your psychic abilities and intuition - perhaps you are sensing extra things that are affecting your communication? I know that when I am sensitive and picking up extra emotions and can detect what is going on underneath the surface I react and it affects my communication.
corvidus

Post by corvidus »

After researching sodalite, I found a couple sites which say it's a communication stone, but not in the way you're thinking. It helps the communication of conscious mind and subconscious mind to bring about peace and harmony.

So instead of helping you communicate with others, it's helping you sit back and communicate with yourself.
If it is the sodalite is there something I can do to make it not have opposite effects?
Um, you could try not wearing it ;)
Sodalite will be sodalite no matter how hard you try to manipulate it.
Katrinkah

Sodalite Question

Post by Katrinkah »

Well in my personal experiences with bettering myself and becoming more aware, the @&$# always hits the fan right before a huge breakthrough. Some times I have to just allow myself to sit in my own muck in order to fully release it. After being suppressed negative energy needs to come up before it can go out... Maybe the necklace sparked this transition. Just speaking from my personal experience though. I hope things get better for you, and that this is just the beginning of a huge positive change!

Sending happy thoughts~~~~~
Danek

Post by Danek »

Thanks for the replies everyone!! And I didn't realize it meant inner communication. (I'll blame the fact I am new to crystals and all that jazz lol) so it sounds like then Katrinkah the negativity has to be pushed out to have that peace? I love the explanation and I truly hope that is right because then it will be a big huge great positive change haha.

Thanks again everyone, such great insight really helps me out.

-Danek

Return to “Crystals and Gemstones”