My Dream Pillows

Make your own oils, incense, dream pillows, teas, aromatics, magickally charged bath salts, candles, soap, yummy pagan holiday treats, and more!
Falcon_Heart27

My Dream Pillows

Post by Falcon_Heart27 »

I made these cute little pillows (only about 5x5 inch quilt squares) to influence dreams and sleep. Since I don't have any access to fresh herbs at the moment, I put a few drops of essential oils on some quilt batting.
This one is for sending a message to someone through sleep. I wrote a simple message on a slip of paper and tucked it inside the quilt batting with some lavender and rosemary oil.
This one is for vivid, slightly love-y dreams. Peppermint and rose oil. (I hope the peppermint doesn't keep me up too much. That may be a setback. Ah well, this was intended to be experimental...)

I'll make some more later, and post pictures. I'd love to hear anyone's opinions. :)

~Falcon
Falcon_Heart27

Re: My Dream Pillows

Post by Falcon_Heart27 »

I made a whole boatload more to sell at a bazaar that my Nana and I will be managing a booth at in March. I made six each of
*Courage-Giving pillows
*Deep Sleep Inducing pillows
*Nightmare-Banishing pillows
*Empowering pillows
-Dark-Moon-

Post by -Dark-Moon- »

These are great !
I am that which is attained at the end of desire
North Star

Post by North Star »

Love it! Very nice. :)

I love the rosemary/lavender message pillow. I have had succes with it before, its one of my favorite pillow 'blends'.

Purple is a great color choice for that pillow also. ;)

These are really lovely. ♥
Falcon_Heart27

Post by Falcon_Heart27 »

North Star wrote: I love the rosemary/lavender message pillow. I have had succes with it before, its one of my favorite pillow 'blends'.
Yeah, I really like the concept of it. However, the first time I tried to use it, it just seemed like *I* was getting the message. Really potently, too, through dreams and everything. I kept waking up. My best guess is that I made a silly mistake and it was supposed to go under the message RECEIVER'S pillow, not mine. Or did I do it right?
YanaKhan

Post by YanaKhan »

Ah, cool. You just gave me a fantastic idea of how to quit staying awake all night. Thank you. Do you mind if I borrow your ideas? I'm having trouble sleeping lately.
Falcon_Heart27

Post by Falcon_Heart27 »

Elcida wrote:Ah, cool. You just gave me a fantastic idea of how to quit staying awake all night. Thank you. Do you mind if I borrow your ideas? I'm having trouble sleeping lately.
Of course you can borrow my ideas :)
North Star

Post by North Star »

I believe it is supposed to be under your own pillow. Sometimes it may take a bit for it to work on your intended. It can definetly enhance your own dreams though as well.

Try adding something personal, a name paper or item of the person. Seems to help. ;)
Falcon_Heart27

Post by Falcon_Heart27 »

North Star wrote:I believe it is supposed to be under your own pillow. Sometimes it may take a bit for it to work on your intended. It can definetly enhance your own dreams though as well.

Try adding something personal, a name paper or item of the person. Seems to help. ;)
Okay, thanks for the advice :)
beenrango

Post by beenrango »

How did your pillow spell work for your intended? I am planning on putting some lavender/rosemary oil on my own pillow and slipping a message into my pillow for my intended.
Falcon_Heart27

Post by Falcon_Heart27 »

beenrango wrote:How did your pillow spell work for your intended? I am planning on putting some lavender/rosemary oil on my own pillow and slipping a message into my pillow for my intended.
Well, I never got the chance to ask him, so I'm unsure.

Return to “Kitchen Magick & Witch Crafts”