Please help? Weird psychic experience!

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
Ivy Amethyst

Please help? Weird psychic experience!

Post by Ivy Amethyst »

Ok this is really hard to explain so I will try,
I saw one of my boyfriends memories.

Basically something happened to my boyfriend a few months ago and he hadn't told me about it much except that a girl took his phone and started texting people horrible stuff.

I suddenly got a vision in my head randomly and I appeared to be looking out of his eyes, I could see the girl, what she was sending people, what he felt like at the time. I asked him about it, saying I had seen him waiting at the bus stop with her, she had Ginger hair and glasses and was quite tall, he felt helpless and angry when she took his phone and she was extremely aggressive. He said I had got it exactly how he remembered it. Even the location of the bus stop.

I also saw another of his memories that he never told me about which was his friend telling him to break up with me. he had never explained why they were no longer friends and I saw what happened. His friend was sat at a bench with him and looked serious. I was again, looking through my boyfriends eyes and he had his phone in his hand on my number, hus friend said "just do it, right now. Just get it over with. " and I could feel how my boyfriend was feeling at the time, outraged that he would try and force something like that. My boyfriend stood up and said "never speak to me again " and walked away from him.

I told my boyfriend about it and he just said "how the hell did you know that?"

What does this mean? Is there a name for this?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Please help? Weird psychic experience!

Post by SpiritTalker »

How has this question not been responded to, people?! Um, is this a duplicate, 'cuz I'd swear I already replied.

IvyAmethyst: i would say this is telepathy. It is not unusual between people who are close. I will just suggest that you be careful and considerate about sharing. It often will make the person feel like their privacy has been violated.
Ivy Amethyst

Post by Ivy Amethyst »

Yeah sorry it's a duplicate because the other I put in the wrong place lol xD
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

:evilwitch: Whew! That's a relief.
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by RosieMoonflower »

I've had a sort of similar experience. I saw a friends thoughts in that I saw him how he truly wished that he was. It was interesting and happened at a time when I was probably the most open to having psychic experiences. It was interesting but has never happened since.

Rosie

Rosie

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”