Stalagmite and the meramec caves

Discussion and questions about the magical properties and uses of crystals and stones.
WitchyWhitney

Stalagmite and the meramec caves

Post by WitchyWhitney »

My first post, I figured it would be proper for this section because I have pieces of fallen stalagmite from these caves. Recently the state park caves have been closed due to white noise, to protect the bats. Also the meramec cavern has been closed. Due to harmful vapors http://www.emissourian.com/local_news/s ... 44dba.html
I am more concerned for the cavern itself. It seems no one has really made a point to explain how harmful it is for the cavern. The nature that surrounds it. I have personally taken the tour. My thoughts where how beautiful it was, also however how harmful it is for us all to be in there. So I am not surprised something like this has happened.
My questions are.
How would I go about performing a healing spell for the cavern using the pieces of fallen stalagmite?
Would this be something I should have my sisters do as well?
I have river rocks and other rocks from the caves as well. Should I use those in the spell?

As I said this is my first post. I apologies if this is not the right area. I searched the questions in several ways, several times.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Stalagmite and the meramec caves

Post by Firebird »

Hi there!
My that certainly is a dilemma and sending healing a worthy cause. I hope the bats stay safe.
I'm unable to assist you at this time, although I'm sure someone else will be along soon with some input.
In the meanwhile swing by the intro section and let us get yo know you a bit :D
Blessings, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
WitchyWhitney

Post by WitchyWhitney »

Thank you!
WitchyWhitney

Post by WitchyWhitney »

Thank you! I will :)
Becks

Post by Becks »

So sad to read about what pollution and industry has done to the caves. Sounds like the problem goes beyond the caves. It's in the groundwater. :(

Return to “Crystals and Gemstones”