My aura or something else?

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
WaterMoon

My aura or something else?

Post by WaterMoon »

I was walking in my family's playroom and I passed the TV, when I saw something. I was kinda of in a trance and kept walking, but when I went to go back and look it wasn't there anymore... But what I saw before it disappeared was a brightish navy blue cloud coming from behind my back. It looked like fiary wings... im not sure if that was my aura or something else.. What do you guys think? I'm also curious as to what the color means. Thanks!
Vesca

Re: My aura or something else?

Post by Vesca »

It could be an aura. It's kind of hard to say for sure without actually having been inside your brain. ^^

I have different thoughts on some of the color associations than a lot of the new age books seem to; but I tend to associate blue in general with cleansing, memory, emotion, calmness, and primordial beginnings (life began in the sea - water - blue).
Binglian

Re: My aura or something else?

Post by Binglian »

Hi WaterMoon, that was a very cool observations! I believe that could be your aura. People often see something using the corner of their eyes, so maybe that is your case. I find it really interesting how your aura looks like fairy wings. Maybe your aura is trying to tell you something? I believe that aura could take different forms according to the individuals personalities, conditions and abilities. Your blue fairy wings could possibly indicates that you desire to express yourself in a certain way.

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”