Scrying Pain?

For discussion and questions about divination techniques including runes, crystal ball gazing, psychic readings, dowsing, etc. Questions, answers, and talk about Divination.
Naudia Threng
Banned Member

Scrying Pain?

Post by Naudia Threng »

Merry meet! So, a few days ago, I was scrying. And when I scry, I put a bowl of triple water on a mirror. Also on the mirror, I put 2 small candles, 1 large candle, and incense. Now, I have a coffin incense burner. So the smoke just rolls over onto the mirror. But, this time, a single strand of smoke drifted upwards while I was scrying. It drifted upwards and curled, it touches my forehead for a second, and then it disappeared. Then, I got a really bad migraine. So then I stopped scrying and the pain went away. Now, every time I scry and only while scrying, I get an incredibly painful migraine. And all I see in my triple water is a reflection of smoke touching my forehead, even when I haven't lit incense. Any thoughts?
O Goddes, all praise to you. Ta em hotep, anekh hrak. Lady Isis, I adore you. Nebet aset, tu a atu.
YanaKhan

Re: Scrying Pain?

Post by YanaKhan »

Unfortunately these things happen. I can't explain why or tell you what to do, as I am by no means an expert. Hopefully someone more experienced will chime in.
But if you want to close down your thread for a while, please let me know and I'll lock it for now.
corvidus

Post by corvidus »

Hey there Azure Lily, sorry to hear about this.

While I don't know much about scrying, the pain during your practice does sound like an energy blockage occured. If you'd like, I can do some distance Reiki for you to see if that clears the headache for you?

Or maybe you know of someone in your area that can do this for you?
Naudia Threng
Banned Member

Post by Naudia Threng »

Hey corvidus, sorry for the late reply, but it would be much appreciated if you could spare some time to do that for me.
O Goddes, all praise to you. Ta em hotep, anekh hrak. Lady Isis, I adore you. Nebet aset, tu a atu.
Vesca

Post by Vesca »

When you created your mirror, did you cleanse, bless, consecrate it? Give it its official purpose? Set up protections from negative interference?

Or was there any specific ritual you did before use?
Naudia Threng
Banned Member

Post by Naudia Threng »

It's not an actual mirror. But there's this unnatural part of the creek behind my house. I consecrated the area and then locked it. (by locked, I mean protected the consecrated area by using a word of power as a password.)
Vesca

Post by Vesca »

Mmkay so I'm a little confused. Here you specified you used a mirror and during that use you started to get the pain?
Azure Lily wrote:And when I scry, I put a bowl of triple water on a mirror. Also on the mirror, I put 2 small candles, 1 large candle, and incense. Now, I have a coffin incense burner. So the smoke just rolls over onto the mirror. But, this time, a single strand of smoke drifted upwards while I was scrying.
Did the initial smoke-to-forehead-induced-pain situation begin with a mirror or a creek?
Naudia Threng
Banned Member

Post by Naudia Threng »

Oh, sorry for the confusion. I scry in multiple places. Always water. The first time I had a headache was with the bowl on the mirror. I just assumes it was related to that. But now that weather is nicer I go to the creek. And I'm trying to make an actual mirror. To answer your question, it was the mirror.
Vesca

Post by Vesca »

So....
Vesca wrote:When you created your mirror, did you cleanse, bless, consecrate it? Give it its official purpose? Set up protections from negative interference?

Or was there any specific ritual you did before use?
Regarding the mirror?
Naudia Threng
Banned Member

Post by Naudia Threng »

I consecrated it. And locked it as well. And I used a bonding ritual, to intertwine the energies of the. Mirror and the creek.

Return to “General Divination”