Faery

Discussion of the different types of witchcraft and pagan paths.
narveya

Faery

Post by narveya »

Hello everyone!
I'm intrigue to know more about working with faeries. Some people said that it's called Faery Wicca, Path, Practice etc. I want to know more about Faery Path and working with Faeries. Do the Faery Path has their own pantheon? Maybe someone can share their experience working with faeries and/or dwelling in this path?
I sing and listen to the hymn of the light.
Solitary, Secular Witch • Science-Techno Witchery • Graeco-Roman leanings • Devotee of Apollo
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Re: Faery

Post by RosieMoonflower »

I see no one has responded right away, but they will! There are many here who have asked this question, and many who have answered in the past. You may search for old threads, until someone here has time to answer, as I'm sure someone will in time!

Rosie Moonflower [HIBISCUS]
narveya

Post by narveya »

RosieMoonflower wrote:I see no one has responded right away, but they will! There are many here who have asked this question, and many who have answered in the past. You may search for old threads, until someone here has time to answer, as I'm sure someone will in time!

Rosie Moonflower [HIBISCUS]

Haha, not a problem and I'll be patient for the answer :D
This is path is quite hidden and I get stuck in researching this path. I do heard that some Faery practitioner consider angels to be faeries.
Solitary, Secular Witch • Science-Techno Witchery • Graeco-Roman leanings • Devotee of Apollo
Sakura Blossom

Post by Sakura Blossom »

There are different types of paths that incorporate working with the Fey. Not just Faery Wicca. (: I do not follow any set path but I work with the Fey because my main Patron is a trickster God and they all seem to get along well with one another. Haha.

I wrote a little bit about communicating with the fey, on my spirit communication thread. It's towards the bottom, where it explains basic Fey etiquette as well as some ways to think about contact. It's more heavily based on communications with other types of spirits, but the information at the bottom is what I think you'll find helpful. You can find that here: Spiritual Communication & Faery Information.

There's a book that REALLY helped me get into this and goes over a lot of the basic information of Faeries. It's called Faery Craft by Emily Carding.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! Also, one of our forum support, AdastraJunction, is wonderful with the fey too and could give you some awesome pointers as well. I'm sure she'll poke her head in here soon. (:
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!
Sakura Blossom

Post by Sakura Blossom »

Thank you for chiming in, Adastra! I hope you don't mind that I did summon you lol
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!
narveya

Post by narveya »

Thank you so much Sakura and AdastraJunction!
I always loved faeries since I was young and I can feel their presence as well :D
So as long our patron doesn't mind working with faeries it's fine. Is there anything to keep in mind when working with faeries?
AdastraJunction
Banned Member
Location: This crazy place in the USA called the West Coast (Originally London, UK)

Post by AdastraJunction »

They are tricksters always first and foremost. They do not care for mortals though they do show favor to those to speak sweetly to them with compliments and offerings (cakes, flowers, herbs and anything shiny!), they gravitate to creative and talented individuals and those of beauty as well. Really anyone can contact them but do not be put off if they do not respond as they can be very fickle.

*Addition: Times of year they can be more manevolent than others. Especially when protecting their courts and when they move hills.

Return to “Types of Witchcraft”