How to know if you have a talent for Tarot

For discussion and questions about the tarot.
Nightwatcher

How to know if you have a talent for Tarot

Post by Nightwatcher »

I recently got a Major Arcana deck from an artist I adore. I've done a few spreads for myself and they've all been VERY accurate. The thing is, I've never done tarot before and this is my first deck. I'm not really sure what it means...

Does it mean I have a knack for Tarot? Do I just click really well with my deck? Any ideas? I'm curious.
azriel

Re: How to know if you have a talent for Tarot

Post by azriel »

Honestly it could be both! When you really click with a tool, the results can be strangely accurate. On the other hand, the talent at Tarot I feel is more a representation of how intuitive a person is. People who have a talent with a divination tool have the ability to understand the overlaying concepts of a card or item and then figure out how to best apply it to the situation you wish to know more about!

Feel proud! And work with your cards often!

Azriel
^-^~
Unfold your wings and take off into the sky
Before you're burned, become the sun
Blow, oh wind... It guides you into the sky
Before your whole self is taken away

Oasis~~~Gackt
Nightwatcher

Post by Nightwatcher »

azriel wrote:Honestly it could be both! When you really click with a tool, the results can be strangely accurate. On the other hand, the talent at Tarot I feel is more a representation of how intuitive a person is. People who have a talent with a divination tool have the ability to understand the overlaying concepts of a card or item and then figure out how to best apply it to the situation you wish to know more about!

Feel proud! And work with your cards often!

Azriel
^-^~
Thanks Azriel. >///< The artist is currently working on the Minor Arcana deck so I can't wait to get them!

I'm just a bit.. surprised at what I can do. For this and other things. It's so sudden and I feel like I don't deserve to have so many blessings at once... :oops: :anxious:
azriel

Post by azriel »

No problem!

You may have more hidden talents that are waiting to appear. But this could also be a sign that you have a gift that needs to be cultivated and allowed to blossom!

Azriel
^-^~
Unfold your wings and take off into the sky
Before you're burned, become the sun
Blow, oh wind... It guides you into the sky
Before your whole self is taken away

Oasis~~~Gackt
Nightwatcher

Post by Nightwatcher »

azriel wrote:No problem!

You may have more hidden talents that are waiting to appear. But this could also be a sign that you have a gift that needs to be cultivated and allowed to blossom!

Azriel
^-^~
I know I can apparently summon rainstorms (it always suddenly rains as I'm prepping for a spell and then suddenly stop as I need to go outside and perform it though the wind will remain. I've heard that rain increases the potency of magic...?) and can cleanse people's aura of negativity.

I just feel like I don't deserve to be able to do these things so soon/quickly. :oops:

Return to “Tarot Talk”