my altar

Share photos of your altars or other magical tools and pagan decor.
Floyd Pinkerton

my altar

Post by Floyd Pinkerton »

So this was my altar when I first started off.

http://33.media.tumblr.com/ed485fc025d0 ... 1_1280.jpg

It worked for a little bit but as I got more stuff to add to it, there just wasn't enough space. So I moved it elsewhere and now it looks like this:

https://33.media.tumblr.com/c1b5df6f98a ... o1_500.jpg

I'm still missing a lot of tools but the nearest Pagan store is like 45 minutes away.
Sakura Blossom

Re: my altar

Post by Sakura Blossom »

That looks great! (: I love it!

What tools do you need? Are they ones you could possibly make? Sometimes they can be made yourself and I know for myself it grants more power to my ritual and spell work. Of course, not everyone is the same way but I thought I would share and suggest!
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!
Floyd Pinkerton

Post by Floyd Pinkerton »

Sakura Blossom wrote:That looks great! (: I love it!

What tools do you need? Are they ones you could possibly make? Sometimes they can be made yourself and I know for myself it grants more power to my ritual and spell work. Of course, not everyone is the same way but I thought I would share and suggest!
I know I can buy clay and make my own statues of the god and goddess. Every altar setup image I see mentions an athame, a chalice/cup, and a bell. I don't know if that's required or not.
Sakura Blossom

Post by Sakura Blossom »

Nothing is required. It's all a matter of preference and what you choose to do and feels right for you. I never use an athame, I instead use a wand. (: So it comes down to what you like and feel like you want to add to it.
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!
Echo_of_shadows

Post by Echo_of_shadows »

I like the oddly shaped space your altar sits in. It lends an interesting vibe. :)

Return to “Altar Pictures”