my apple trees are sick

MaeRose

my apple trees are sick

Post by MaeRose »

Hi,
My two beautiful apple trees are I'll. I spoke with one today and she needs nutrients, but I also feel she is very sad about her partner who is even more I'll.

I am wondering if anyone has ever asked for assistance from the nature spirits/ Fae/etc..and what could I offer them. Also any other ways besides real tree nutrients of course.
Also, anyone have apple trees and know of natural ways to fertilize in fall?

Thanks so much. I love them both so dearly.
It is what it is.
MaeRose

Re: my apple trees are sick

Post by MaeRose »

I fed both fertilizer, the one she is so happy today. I did a energy transfer to her sick brother after the fertilizer but I know he has gone dorment from a fugal infection. I left him an offering and prayed to the nature gods to help him. Please pray for blessings.
It is what it is.
Deku
Banned Member

Post by Deku »

I have a garden in my roof. Each plants has its own spirit. I communicate with them everyday. I often ask them for flowers, tell them how beautiful they are and bless them everyday. They response to me too. I can feel it. They soon bloom when I ask. They are just so lovely <3
Deku
Banned Member

Post by Deku »

I hope the tree spirit rest in peace and someday you and the tree will meet again
MaeRose

Post by MaeRose »

Thank you.
It is what it is.
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

It sounds like you're doing everything you can for them. A tree expert could maybe help with the fungal infection - tell you what it is and how to treat it.

I love my trees. I hate to see any tree sick or dying. Our county lost so many during the tornado outbreak of 2011. It was very sad.

I'm glad your one tree is doing better. Hopefully the other will recuperate also.

Return to “Faeries, Nature Spirits, and Plant Consciousness”