I didn't choose the fire life - It chose me!

Talk, spells, rituals, and questions about the four elements.
Sakura Blossom

I didn't choose the fire life - It chose me!

Post by Sakura Blossom »

I'm really curious to see if I'm not the only one who's had something like this happen. I always assumed my element would be water, due to the fact that I'm a pisces. However, when doing a basic meditation and grounding work, I was experimenting with different elements to see which would help empower me and protect me more. While I did this, nothing really happened. I tried water again, thinking I must not be doing it correctly, and soon enough, the water erupted into golden flame.

It was a very interesting experience, and it helped me get connected with my element. In all honesty, when I do spell work, I tend to do it slightly different than the majority of people I've seen. For candle magick (which is my main form of magick due to it being fire), I tend to use the brighter and hotter colors than what the candles usually stand for. This is not to say, of course, I won't use candles based on what they mean. It all depends on how I'm feeling that day, and what I feel works most. I use colors that pertain to my Patron as well.

I just felt like sharing. (: And am curious to know if anyone else does something similar!
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!

Return to “The Elements - Earth, Fire, Air, and Water”