Meditation Vision?

Post meditations or discuss consciousness exploration here.
Dragoness

Meditation Vision?

Post by Dragoness »

I was relaxing, listening to music and I had two separate visions. I normally have none! The first one was a red dragon, fighting a large army. He was mighty, and none could hope to beat him in combat. For some reason he was fighting for me, I cold fear that he cared for me.

All went dark for a while, and suddenly it brightened. I got three images, and that's it.

The first one was a woman, powerful. She might have be wearing a cape or a robe.

The second one was male, he had more spikes/horns than the picture. Its was a view of the back of his head. The male and female where related in some way, a pair of some kind.

The third picture was the side of the red dragons head, but not red.

I have only the first and second drawn, bear withme,i am not an artist.

What is this?

Fell free to respond or ask more questions, i don't bite(much) It just bothering me for some reason.
Attachments
The second
The second
two.png (9.45 KiB) Viewed 714 times
The first
The first
one.gif (11.21 KiB) Viewed 1165 times
Holdasown

Re: Meditation Vision?

Post by Holdasown »

I don't see any picture? Could you try it again.
Dragoness

Post by Dragoness »

Hmmmmm. It shows clearly on my tablet. What could be wrong here? Hm.
Kat
Banned Member

Post by Kat »

I d say these 3 were a manifestation of yourself. the dragonn, something u hope of becoming, mighty, strong. the woman and man seem like your feminine and your masculine side. In my opinion; I'm no expert.
*Blessed Be*
Dragoness

Post by Dragoness »

Oh. But the dragon was a dude. And i visualize myself as a gunmetal silver dragon. Hmm.
WillowMoon

Post by WillowMoon »

First thoughts it looks like a Hat of some description but now that I look over it further it could be a bell for raising your vibrations up further. But don't quote me as I could be wrong ;)

Return to “Consciousness Work and Meditation”