March is a special month this year!

UFO's, extraterrestrials, abductions, the Universe, planets, stars, galaxies, black holes, white holes, wormholes, and everything beyond.
MOTHERofDRAGONS

March is a special month this year!

Post by MOTHERofDRAGONS »

Ok.. We have ( hopefully ) heard of Blue Moons, right.. Two full moons in 1 month... :oops:
The moon is a special symbol for so many.. It controls the ebb and flow of oceans (and big lakes, seas)
Well, being that I'm a follower of Hecate, I celebrate (usually) twice a month.. One in Esbats and the other of the Dark moon, as is her moon... I got to thinking today.. Are there more than 12 dark moons in each month?

Off to google I went!

Well, why yes!!!.. There can be! (boy did I feel dumb)... So, I asked myself.. Well, what do they call this special moon? I mean, (it's special too, right?)

This unique occurrence ... That beautiful sphere that rotates around our chunk of rock (and what a beauty she is) ..is called a Black Moon! HOW FITTING! ...
Sooo . I'm doing ritual 3 times this month. Twice for that lovely Black moon.. Twice for Glorious Hecate!

I just love finding out new (erm, black) things that carry over to my Goddess, and a bit of knowledge!

Anyone here find out something amazing beyond our atmosphere?

Blessings,
)0(
MOTHERofDRAGONS
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: March is a special month this year!

Post by Firebird »

indeed M-lady!
here is some of what some other people are saying about the "Black Moon"
http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... 25984.html
BB, FF