pendulum

For discussion and questions about divination techniques including runes, crystal ball gazing, psychic readings, dowsing, etc. Questions, answers, and talk about Divination.
moonwitch*

pendulum

Post by moonwitch* »

Is there anyone out there who uses a pendulum? I have 2. One is rose quartz with moonstone and the other is amethyst. They are great for yes and no questions. And, for example, lets say you don't know which tumbled stone to carry with you in the morning, it can help you pick which one(s). If anyone else uses one, how and what kind of results did you get.
Moon Witch
GenevieveDawn

Post by GenevieveDawn »

I have a turqouise one, although it has turned up missing like many of my stones. I use it often before a spell to make sure it's a good day to do one, I also use it to gauge the charge of my candle. Sometimes I use it to talk to spirits.
...magic consists of removing the limitations from what we think are the earthly and spiritual laws that bind or compel us. We can be anything because we are ALL. - Mary Greer
moonwitch*

Post by moonwitch* »

That is a good idea.. I never thought to use it to find out if it is a good day to do a spell...
Moon Witch
GenevieveDawn

Post by GenevieveDawn »

It's something that I read in several books. They always talked about making sure to do some sort of divination before a spell. I think some of it is to make sure that it will manifest in a good way for you, or if it's the right timing to do it. They are times when it said no and then I would re-evaluate the situtation or my need and sometimes my mind would change about using magic for the need altogether.
...magic consists of removing the limitations from what we think are the earthly and spiritual laws that bind or compel us. We can be anything because we are ALL. - Mary Greer
moonwitch*

Post by moonwitch* »

Thank you for giving me another way of thinking of this.
Moon Witch

Return to “General Divination”