meditation

Post meditations or discuss consciousness exploration here.
Altairtigris

meditation

Post by Altairtigris »

Is it dangerous to meditate too much? I'm trying to contact my spirit guide and my governing deities/ God / Goddess. Is it unhealthy to do this every day?

Blessed be
Klia

Re: meditation

Post by Klia »

I wish I had the answer. Personally I wouldn't do it everyday just so I don't wear it out. It should be special. But at the same time I want to do it, just feel like I shouldn't. Hopefully we can get an answer.
"The will to do, the soul to dare is yours for the taking if you prepare."
LifeAuras

Post by LifeAuras »

Altairtigris wrote:Is it dangerous to meditate too much? I'm trying to contact my spirit guide and my governing deities/ God / Goddess. Is it unhealthy to do this every day?

Blessed be
Actually it is not dangerous to meditate to much, you are left refreshed and like new after each meditation so the need to meditate is not that great in itself, unless you are meditating with purpose, and have something specific in mind. I have accomplished almost all the meditation and i am constantly on the look out for new ones, or simply i just invent new ones. Hope that helped a bit. Cheers
It's what it is
Altairtigris

Post by Altairtigris »

That helps thanks LifeAuras. I'm meditating for a purpose for now, looking for my spirit guide. Mainly because I don't feel safe doing other things, ritual..ect without them. That maybe sounds a bit daft, but I need my guide :D

Blessed be
Garnetsun

Post by Garnetsun »

I had the chance to discover my spirit guide on the first meditation/prayer i dedicated to it. But meditating isn't dangerous per say, since it helps the body and the spirit to relax and concentrate on other things. Maybe try to altern everyday between meditation to seek out your guide, and one to just relax and attune yourself with your senses. It will always help after all, to communicate with your guide, the deities, the elements... And to feel better !
I have been meditating for almost a year, first to relax my muscles and ease my mind of thoughts, and then to just feel my senses much more. And since I have began with my study, it have helped greatly. I can communicate with my guide more easily with just a light meditation, and the elements feel.. greater.

Hope it helps, and blessed be!
"People only see what they are prepared to see."
Ever changing, ever learning, ever growing.

Return to “Consciousness Work and Meditation”