Egyptian Mau

Discussion about pets, familiars, animal totems, animal spirits, pet ghosts, and more. All animal talk, crazy and normal, is welcome here.
Bellia_Arian

Egyptian Mau

Post by Bellia_Arian »

I LOVE anything that has to do with Egypt, I don't know why but I have always been into anything Egyptian. This gorgeous kitty is an Egyptian Mau, I heard some where a long time ago that these little kitties have "powers" of their own!
egyptian-mau-1st.jpg
"Let your courage mount with difficulties.
There would be no will if there were no resistance."
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Egyptian Mau

Post by Firebird »

My daughter has one of these breeds, A bombay. They are really smart and playful, and look sooooooo Bast-like when they are striking the sitting pose.
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Bellia_Arian

Post by Bellia_Arian »

Beautiful creatures aren't they FF?! Where did your daughter find an Egyptian Mau? I've wanted one for so long, I love the way a cat makes me feel...I've also liked the Siamese.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

she has Bombay breeds...2 of them, they are the cutest most loving and playful cats I have ever met.
I had a friend with a mau, it's name was Mau, but I don't remember where he got him.
If you want to pay, you could probably purchase a Mau.
I found a link for Mau's...here it is:
http://www.egyptianmaucatsforsale.com/

I have 4 cats currently and I did not seek out any of them. They just land here. If I could have the cat of my choice, I would look for a Savannah.
here is the Savannah ..they can get pretty big and you need to take them out to walk and climb trees but they are a gorgeous breed, and very intelligent.
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Bellia_Arian

Post by Bellia_Arian »

Thank you for the link, that is a gorgeous cat you posted. When I was 19, the night before I had to go to court (Well actually is was midnight Friday the 13th lol) we had our front door open, the screen door was closed but we had the window up. We had a pretty black cat put his paws up on the screen and meow lol he wanted in! All this happened while my now ex husband was watching a prison movie lol...Anyway we ended up keeping him, and I got out of some serious trouble when I went to court that morning!

He's not with us now, but he was such a good cat! Really miss him...

Return to “Animals and Pets”