Negative Energies

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
MoonFlowerMary

Negative Energies

Post by MoonFlowerMary »

Alright since I was born, I always had this dark feeling in my chest. Like a feeling of drowning into the darkest pit, I'm almost certain its negative energy but I'm not so sure. But because of it my chest always feels so heavy, like I'm carrying a ton of bricks on my back. Sometimes this energy goes away and with it gone comes a really peaceful feeling, like almost nothing can hurt me. Can anyone explain what is happening to me?
Remember the stars that filled the sky
Remember the moon that shined so high
Remember the tree that was so small
Remember me,
Remember it all
AMwitch05

Re: Negative Energies

Post by AMwitch05 »

I am not quite certain, but I think it might be a demon. But I am not 100 percent sure. I am just weighing in on opitions here.
The Judge

Post by The Judge »

I would need more information to be certain on any answer but it could be an outside force or a respiratory infection that comes and goes. It almost sounds like bronchitis but I can't be sure. I asked Ravencry for her opinion on this as she has more knowledge here than I. I'm not a physician so I can't be sure. If you can ask one though it may be as simple as that. If that's not the answer then I'm sure we can find the right one. :)
Do not attempt, Achieve
Do not hear, Listen
Do not go blindly forward, See
Do not judge, Understand
Do not forget, for in this you shall learn nothing
-The Judge
Lovingvixen

Post by Lovingvixen »

I suggest trying out a hematite bracelet. I know it's supposed to ward off negative energy from other people, but I mainly wear it to keep myself in check. I don't know why it works on me, but it does. It might help with you, too. I don't really know what else to say. You can pm me & we could do some research together if you want. It sounds interesting. (I don't mean to undermine the situation by saying that.)
Love.
wolfgirl96

Post by wolfgirl96 »

I have a similer expiriance but my chest doesnt feel heavy, though at times it feels tight. i dont know if maybe they are from the same thing?
Alina_Rose

Post by Alina_Rose »

I feel the exact same thing... Its a terrible feeling. The doctors tell me its anxiety but I dont feel anxiety 24/7 it really does get too much...
Blessed Be

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”