powers

Talk, spells, rituals, and questions about the four elements.
cassandra03

powers

Post by cassandra03 »

me, my friend and my sister all have been able 2 do stuff with our elemnts lately. ii've been able 2 control fire my friend has been able 2 control earth and my sister water. but we dont know how 2 control our powers or what we can do with them. my friend aslo woke up out of dead sleep and started drawing the 3 of us now r hair is now the way she threw us a couple months ago, does that mean something????
skyslide

Re: powers

Post by skyslide »

She could have foreseen the hair change. I think they're trying to make themselves known to you and show you they are there. I don't think it's something to worry about or anything. I had a similar experience with water a couple weeks ago. It did as I asked and even communicated with me a little. I think the water spirits were just trying to deepen my beliefs more. Maybe that's what they're doing with you. =)
cassandra03

Post by cassandra03 »

ok. well thats cool and all but we dont know what we can or how to do it. we dont have any1 2 teach us and wheni get upset i sometimes burn ppl. ive burned my 2 of my friends so far
TheArtOfLife

Post by TheArtOfLife »

Seems like I might be able to join in on this topic.

I've heard about elemental witches not too long ago. Depending on the season they're born in their power occurs to them. Although to be honest I do think it also has to do with your star sign. Anyways. What I have heard is that those people do have a connection between them occurring trough spell work and stuff like that they did together. Also a family bond can be a source. It might be too that you can use telekinesis - talk with each other trough your thoughts. Seeing things appearing when another one is scared. Scared a lot.
I suggest you keep practicing your elements. And it would not be a wonder if your personality changes too.
Also.. there is not really a way to practice, but I've heard this.. that it might be able to make fireballs after a while, BUT that needs years and years of practice.
Good luck with practice and blessed be ^^.
-Lypsy-

Post by -Lypsy- »

TheArtOfLife wrote:telekinesis - talk with each other trough your thoughts.
Actually, (not trying to be a jerk or nothing here, just clarifying) telekinesis is the ability to move things with your mind. what you're thinking of is telepathy.
nekcihc44

Post by nekcihc44 »

Actually, I think I can help here quite a lot. I, myself am a "fire". Some of us, as you've experienced, have an innate drawing towards certain elements. Some fire, some water, air, or earth. I personally have never seen someone drawn to earl be able to do "parlor tricks" (subtle control over said element, ie bending a flame, ect..) But the other three I have. Look at it as a gift and a part of who you are. No need to be scared or anything just practice it!! If you would like more information that I have to offer, and I have lots more, feel free to contact me!!:)
nekcihc44

Post by nekcihc44 »

P.S. I have lots I can teach you!!

Return to “The Elements - Earth, Fire, Air, and Water”