Need help deffining birth charts

General questions and conversations about astrology.
Alhandra

Need help deffining birth charts

Post by Alhandra »

Hey Bsp

Im reading like all my mates birthcharts and stuff and one of them asked me "can a birthchart tell you if you will be famous or not?" I said yeah but im not sure like what aspects and planets tell you if one will be famous?
Please help
Alhandra
Katrina

Romany Saying~
"the tatcho drom to be a jinny penmergo is to dik, to shoon and to rig drey zi"
The true way to be a wise man is to see, to hear and to bear in mind.
being-singular-plural

Post by being-singular-plural »

Hi Alhandra,

I would not be too hasty in predicting something like fame. The birth chart may indicate potential for this, or at least an individual's desire to be famous, but it is unlikely that it would accurately predict whether one will be a successful actor/musuican etc. or not. For this, I would look to the planets in the 1st, 5th, 8th and 10th houses. If there is a lot of planets in these houses, then it is possible. Planets to watch would be Venus and Jupiter and the north and South Node can indicate whether it is karmic for someone to be in a position of public authority like a celebrity. I know that some great poets, like W.B. Yeats also had venus, sun and mercury in the 3rd house (house of communications) so a writer's chart is most likely quite different than an actor's or sports star. Somebody with lots of 10th house planets would probably hope for and even try for fame, but most people do not actually achieve it. The 8th House is important here as it is other people's resouces and values. A person with benevolent planets in the 8th may receive the external support (agents, patrons etc) that is needed to attempt a career that includes public fame. Thus, the career itself will be crucial in the attempt for fame. If it's politics, the 10th house would play a more important role (and even the 11th House will have an effect). If it is acting, then the 5th etc.... So, you are partially correct--fame can be discenrned in the birth chart, but it is surely not that "cut and dry." The aspects in a person's birth chart are like pencil sketches of personality traits. They are not rigid and cannot be confined to one meaning. Thus, as a professional astrologer, I do not subscribe to interpretations that say anything as definitive like "You will be famous"--I would say, "there is potential for public recognition of your talents, but this will require some hard work and a little luck on your part." I hope you understand what I am saying. But, thanks for the question as it always a pleasure to discuss these matters.

Blessings,

bsp
Alhandra

Post by Alhandra »

Ok thanks BSP. Totally understand now. :)
Katrina

Romany Saying~
"the tatcho drom to be a jinny penmergo is to dik, to shoon and to rig drey zi"
The true way to be a wise man is to see, to hear and to bear in mind.

Return to “Astrology and Zodiac”