Your elements

Talk, spells, rituals, and questions about the four elements.
Lucy720

Your elements

Post by Lucy720 »

ok i know this may alredy be posted by some one but i gust wonted to ask if you element have to be the ones that you were born under ( like canser=water)
sorry if this question seem silly
thank for reading
Lucy :lol:
:type:
AutumnMaidens

Re: Your elements

Post by AutumnMaidens »

No not at all, it is the element you have a connection with, same as that your spirit animal might not be the same as your familiar.
Sure the sign we are born under has an element, but depending on the position of the sun (time) you were born under your solar sign might be the compleet opposite of you starsign. A friend of mine is a Virgo starsign (eart) and a Leo solar sign (fire).
And your experience with the element means something too, my element is water, which is great for healing and protection but I have a strong connection with air also, which has nothing to do with my sign.

Hope this helps,
Bless
"If you take a copy of the Christian Bible and put it out in the wind and the rain,
soon the paper on which the words are printed will disintegrate and the words will be gone.
Our bible IS the wind and the rain."
FiendishPixie

Re: Your elements

Post by FiendishPixie »

Not for me, at least. I'm a Sagittarius (a fire sign), but I feel most strongly connected to air. And to be honest, I have a big fear of fire. I figure that your sun sign has something to do with what element you might feel a connection to, but not everything.

Return to “The Elements - Earth, Fire, Air, and Water”