Texas Fires

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
Zili

Texas Fires

Post by Zili »

Quite a bit of Texas is on fire again. Some friends from huntsville had to evacuate as 3 fires plague my home town, several fires burning to create a huge fire destroying the town of bastrop too. Other fires in magnolia huntsville, bastrop, and magnolia are all homes to me (i grew up in huntsville, bastrop and magnolia are home to the renaissance faires I work at) So far the faire grounds are safe but all the ren faire workers in those areas are having to evacuate.

A friend in bastrop got herself, her long term boyfriend, 2-3 other adults and about 9 cats and dogs all into a single hotel room. One of the security guards from the faire in bastrop has lost his home and all of his animals not having time to evacuate before the fire destroyed everything.

Michael and I have opened up our apartment to take in our friends that have to evacuate from these areas.
AzaleaMoon

Re: Texas Fires

Post by AzaleaMoon »

I will be sending you positive energy, and few requests for rain from the Gods.
But I know what your going through and it is a difficult time right now. Half of New Mexico ( my home) was burning april may june and up to july.
Zili

Re: Texas Fires

Post by Zili »

earlier this morning the bastrop fire was named the largest and worse fire in the history of texas!

my friend's grandmother and aunt may have lost their homes

apparently there was a fire just a few streets behind us... at 5am we're safe though

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”