Ive had the same dream for the last 6 weeks

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
moon*beam

Ive had the same dream for the last 6 weeks

Post by moon*beam »

My dream is funny it happend last night:

I'm standing in a clearing dressed in a long black silk dress. On my right side is a blade, I ware a blood red crown. There is also a black Dragon he goes by the name of midnight.

Across from me there is a man he also wares a blade and is dressed in red silk with a black crown and a red Dragon by his side.

Between me and this man there is a young girl with a gold bell around her neck....

Can anyone tell me what this all means???
moonlit

Post by moonlit »

Alot of symbolism here, hope this helps

Black

Black symbolizes the unknown, unconscious, danger, mystery, darkness, death, mourning, hate or malice.

If the feeling in the dream is one of joy, blackness could imply hidden spirituality and divine qualities.

Dress

To see or wear a dress in your dream, represents a feminine outlook or feminine perspective on a situation. You are freely expressing your femininity.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Blade

To see a blade in your dream, suggests that you are making some difficult and important decisions. You need to be able to make clear distinctions between your choices. It also indicates that you are walking on a thin line and need to balance aspects of your life carefully.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Red

Red is an indication of raw energy, force, vigor, intense passion, aggression, power, courage and passion. The color red has deep emotional and spiritual connotations.

Red is also the color of danger, shame, sexual impulses and urges. Perhaps you need to stop and think about your actions.

Crown
To see a crown in your dream, symbolizes success and prominence.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dragons

To see a dragon in your dream, signifies that you let yourself get carried away by your passion. This kind of behavior may lead you into the hands of enemies. You need to exercise some self-control.

In the eastern cultures, dragons are seen as spiritual creatures symbolizing good luck and fortune.
~~~~~~~~~
Man
To see a man in your dream, denotes the masculine aspect of yourself - the side that is assertive, rational, aggressive, and/or competitive. If the man is known to you, then the dream may reflect you feelings and concerns you have about him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Girls
To see a girl in your dream, represents your playful, innocent, and childlike nature. Perhaps you have been behaving prematurely

Gold
To find gold in your dream, signifies that your superior abilities will place you easily ahead of others.

To see bars of gold and gold jewelry in your dream, signifies your carelessness with the spending of your money.

Bells
To hear a bell in your dream, represents a warning or a call to order. It may also be a signal from your unconscious to prepare you for whatever is happening next. If the bell rings and never stops, then it suggests that you are experiencing extreme anxiety.
**Nothing is set in stone**
moon*beam

Post by moon*beam »

thanks that helped alot
hedge*

Post by hedge* »

Hello there :D

I would say you have a confrontation coming up. Now, the confrontee is either you, a sibling or your best friend.
The thing is, you will find comfort in a place/person that you have allways wanted to be comforted by but have never been able to., and now you have the opportunity.
This is a dream of favouritism to you. Good things will come to you.
:D

hedge
moon*beam

Post by moon*beam »

I dont have any friends as most people keep away from me. I'm also the only one living with my mum and dad

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”