Did I start to do it?

Discussion about out-of-body experiences (astral travel), lucid dreaming, and other sleep related phenomenon such as night terrors and sleep paralysis.
Sangheili777

Did I start to do it?

Post by Sangheili777 »

I was trying to do the astral projection thing; I'd tried it many times when I was younger, but have only recently started trying it again. I read the "how to" on this site and it seemed simple enough. Anyway, last night I laid in bed, cleared my mind, focused on projecting. When I was calm and relaxed I started visualizing my whole body being taken over by a type of paralysis/light type of thing. I kept concentrating on finally getting out of my body. After awhile it felt like my fingers and legs were twitching, but I wasn't doing it. I definitely wasn't falling asleep. But then...my cell phone rang (I didn't expect a call...it was 11 at night). I jumped so hard it was like a convulsion. Like I was snapping back into place. It was the weirdest feeling I'd ever felt! And I wasn't dosing by any means. Do you guys think I had started to do it and that was why the phone jerked me so much?
AmethystQuartz

Re: Did I start to do it?

Post by AmethystQuartz »

I think it is likely that you did but if you want to actually get out of your body you need to carry on doing it and turn your cellphone off!
Your head is humming and it won't go, in case you don't know,
The piper's calling you to join him,
Dear lady, can you hear the wind blow, and did you know
Your stairway lies on the whispering wind.

Return to “OBEs, Astral Travel, Lucid Dreaming”