Dream sites

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
darkestlight*

Dream sites

Post by darkestlight* »

Umm... I know this is were people come to ask for help on there dreams, so i thought these two sites might help some people answer there questions.

(dream meanings.interpretation)
www.dreammoods.com

(info about dreams)
http://dreamemporium.com/

hope these help somebody.
Lora
hedge*

Post by hedge* »

Good links :D
I very rarely use dream dictionaries, I can usually find out the meaning of someones dream by meditating on it a while.
Of course I'm best at defining my own dreams, as I think most people are. We all associate different things and emotions with different symbols, we are our own best interpretators of our dreams.

hedge
Orion

Post by Orion »

I've had a fair amount of success with dreammoods. Did a friend's dream last week, he hates his job and such. And he's about to get a better one, but he's kind of worried of being in the limbo... but it'll work out =)
Dictionaries arent too bad since certain symbols have a cultural meaning.
"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as judge in the field of truth and knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the Gods." -Einstein

There are always facts, the best most of us can do is try to continuously adjust our opinions to become closer to those facts. For that, there is Science and Philosophy. One to argue facts and one to argue opinions. The result: The big bang is some sort of sexual innuendo resulting from your subconscious.
kurkur

Post by kurkur »

just thought this one would help too.

www.psychicguild.com

;)

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”