Scrapbooking/Paper Crafts

Make your own oils, incense, dream pillows, teas, aromatics, magickally charged bath salts, candles, soap, yummy pagan holiday treats, and more!
Pixie Tales

Scrapbooking/Paper Crafts

Post by Pixie Tales »

Does anyone here Scrapbook? I love to take Pictures and make collages and Scrapbook.. I also make my own cards..

I use tons of rubberstamps, colors, black and white, stickers, ribbons, confetti... Anything and everything on all my Paper Crafts
jcrowfoot

Post by jcrowfoot »

*grin* The last scrapbook I made was when I was in High School. I was bored and decided I would make a scrap book collage of my friends and various print engravings, photos and wallpaper to make surreal scenes that were appropriate to their personality... eg. My boyfriend at the time was the "Jack of Hearts" :-) and I did some references to Alice in Wonderland and so on. I love collage, but my style isn't exactly like scrap booking as seen on Martha Stuart. :-P

For example they tend to have perspective depth, picture logic as an organizing principle, and very few graphic design elements. Mod Podge rules! (Don't mind me... I'm nearly a BFA!)
hedge*

Post by hedge* »

I love to make my own cards and I've been meaning to have a go at making my own paper but it's always one of those things I just never seem to have the time for.
The last scrap book I did was 14 years ago when my son was born. We just had SO many photos that I thought the best way to display them would be in a scrapbook - I made a big collage on the front cover and stuck the scan photo on the first page - then they went through my pregnancy, into labour and afterwards. His first 5 birthdays are in there as well. It really is a nice thing to have.
Pixie Tales

Post by Pixie Tales »

my family and i are huge Disney fans so we go to Disney World in FL alot and on the Disney Cruise alot so about 80% of my pictures are of Disney, in Disney have something to do with Disney.. :D

the other 20% is family reunions, friends, and holidays

I have so many scrapbooks of Disney and a ton of pictures to go..
Deakay

Post by Deakay »

I know this is old, but thought I would update.....

I am scrapbooking my BOS......it looks really great so far

Return to “Kitchen Magick & Witch Crafts”