Negative Energy...Help

jodesity1

Negative Energy...Help

Post by jodesity1 »

Okay I need some help here. I have contacted Physics about my relationship because I am currently seperated from the love of my life. They all keep telling me he loves me & will return there is neative energy that is around us. I do not get this. How do I go from negative energy to postive energy? Sorry if its s dumb question but I need this to get figured out because it is hard to live life without him in it. Please let me know how I go about this whole energy thing!

Thanks

Laura
One Walker

Post by One Walker »

The negative energy is probably because you're having such a hard time living without him. Start concentrating on positive aspects, like the fact that he is in your Life at all! Remember too that he can't 'make' you happy. Only you can make you happy. You will be reunited so look forward to that day with Joy instead of the days in-between with Sorrow! You beat Negative energy with your own Positive energy!

Hope this helped some!

One Walker. :D
We have seen what Power does.
We have seen what Power costs.

One is never equal to the other.
Alicat
Banned Member

Post by Alicat »

blackwavy

Post by blackwavy »

Store front psychics. Most of them are con-artist. They tell you that you have
negative energy--YOU have negative energy and that's why things happen the way they happen. Honey again, you spend $20-40 for a reading and you are gone. But, to keep you coming to them, they will tell you how to fix this problem with cleansing which is a fortune. They lure you into thinking that you are cause. There are many factors to why people break up. Have one ever thought they the 2 are not meant to be? If you need cleansing find some one here or other sites for free. Some you'll have to spend a couple of dollars whether, incense herbs or candles. That's how you do it.

Outside of the spirituality there are ways to find out if your man is worth fighting for.

Oh, you'll find many online psychics who are fakes too. But its harder to for them to persuade you over the phone rather than in person.
theSeeker

Post by theSeeker »

I believe negative energy come from with in... you must work to release the blockage your past negative energy has created to allow your positive energy to flow.
blackwavy

Post by blackwavy »

That's true but that's not always the case. Meaning you are may not be the
one carrying the negative energy. Maybe its the other that's carrying it. Like I said, many psychics say that its YOU that carry the negative energy when that's not always the case.

Its always necessary to cleanse you space and your house because of attacks because because its contagious. Another thing negative energy can be measured by degree. Some have it more than others and may go through more processes to clear it out.

Return to “Faeries, Nature Spirits, and Plant Consciousness”