Aetheryn Tutmosis

If you'd like to have your own blog here, start yourself a thread. Use your member name somewhere in the title so people will know who you are. The blogs here should be mostly about your spiritual path and beliefs.
Tutmosis

Re: Aetheryn Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

And also I'm not talking about God's claiming someone. I've heard of that, but what I mean is Sekutet and Thoth both had sex and I was conceived. Sekutet carried me. Is that what you meant? or did you mean a God claiming you to be like a son or daughter, but you're not spiritually related?
Lord_of_Nightmares

Post by Lord_of_Nightmares »

No. I am her offspring and "an Estrucan diety" from what she told me. Unfortunately, Estrucan culture is steeped in mystery. So I have yet to figure out my father.

The bits of experience of my fam I have is they're super Italian on my dad's side.

It ties into a past life I had in Rome too. Interesting stuffs.
I am the Earth, The Sun and the Stars
And I am the also the Moon
I am all animal and birds,
And I am the outcast as well, and the thief
I am the low person of dreadful deeds,
And the great person of excellent deeds
I am Female. I am Male and I am Neuter.
- Devi
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

Well if Isis is your mother, we may be related lol
Lord_of_Nightmares

tutmosis wrote:Well if Isis is your mother, we may be related lol
Probably. She gets around a lot. I also consider her Aphrodite and Ishtar/Inanna, if you go back enough.

I do think it is interesting because lately I have been accepted the most by Egyptian gods so I concentrate on that. We do similar spiritual works.

Well, you know, I learned your everyday life and spiritual are interrelated and coincidences can be rare concerning such things... So perhaps it isn't a coincidence we came across each other!
- Devi
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

You're probably right. After all you did guide me on my nagual and helped me reconnect to my jaguar!

On another note I have a ton of books to read to gain spiritual knowledge but I haven't been reading them. I'm still reading the Kybalion! I should've finished that two months ago. It's not a hard read.

Then there are the more scholarly books like ones from Madam Blavatski. It's not an easy read at all, but it helps me to get used to those kinds of things. I'd love to be able to write like that once in a while. Maybe for a doctorates.

Something personal happened between me and my soul brother that has caused a rift between us. I miss him. I'm trying to not be mad at him, and I feel Ra trying to console me about this matter. I hope we can talk soon. I love him.
Lord_of_Nightmares

Just give it some time.
- Devi
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

You're right I should. I'm already upset with him at that. I should just wait until he's ready to talk
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

So yesterday night/this morning I had attended a native American peyote ceremony. I had done three of the before, but this one was the best I've been to so far. And it was also the smallest one!

It was also the second time I tried peyote. Peyote is not how it is on the stories you hear of people trying it on the internet. Drastically different. You would hear that people start hallucinating and that's so not true for everyone. I had taken a big dose of it and all I experienced was a shift in mindset and heightened third eye activity.

How it started was, we went towards a pyramid near these overlapping let lines and set up chairs around a bonfire. It wasn't windy at all, and it was about 7 o clock at night. One of the women left to get the peyote buttons because she forgot them and that took about an hour. Once she came back the wind was in full blast and kind of oppressive! I think it was the working of a God. I say that because at first we're getting buffeted by these winds and it kind of made you upset because it was very cold and the wind made it worse, but after we had the peyote buttons, we all decided it was best to accept the wind and not fight it. We talked about how we all did that later and it was amazing to see how we were all in sync!

So during the ceremony, there is a lot of singing. So we all sat listening to music from the elders for a while, and then we took another dose of peyote. That's pretty much how it was for most of the night, until the winds suddenly stopped and this one guy started praying out loud. He was being very humble and surrendering and while I sat there I was thinking about how brave he was! We were all once again thinking the same thing. Once the ceremony was over we began to think his prayer was a culmination of all the emotions we all were feeling at that time.

After his humble prayer, the winds resumed again which made it seem almost like that was a part of some beings plan. We took more doses of peyote, and at the time I couldn't stand up right without feeling unbalanced. I was walking like I was drunk! I didn't feel drunk, I just couldn't walk. I guess this was a side effect of the peyote because I wasn't the only one.

So after a time we waited until the sun rose, where some saw a cloud that looked like quetzalcoatl. It was very special, that night. Especially because the winds had finally ceased! Almost like it was the plan of some being to humble us with his force and be guided by him to be more humble, and afterwards when the lesson was done, he was caressing us with soft breezes.

So we finished ceremony and I came back home. It was from 630pm to 10am! And you can't fall asleep! This was actually the one time I didn't get really sleepy. Even now, I feel kind of dreamy. And also like my eyes have been open for too long! I need a break! I'm glad it's spring break because I can sleep in(like I usually do anyway) and relax.

:) so that was my experience. It was pretty amazing. I hope to do it again soon. I learned that my path is going to require a lot of faith in Ra and I feel prepared to give him that. I learned good lessons. Also, my third eye, I feel like I peered through dimensions and saw certain images and even a golden ear on my friend. Intuitively I felt like I received a blessing with my third eye and I'll end up keeping it :)

So that was my peyote experience. It was very serious, and also very loving. Whoever was there watching over us, I thank them. They've helped me take a huge step in my life and I hope to continue with good footing :)
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

Today while scanning someone's energy I literally felt like I turned into them and felt their emotions how they would naturally feel it. That's a very deep bond and something I must master, and I can't let these deep connections last because that could be harmful to myself.
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

So I've had Plum for about a month now and no, she hasn't turned rogue! I think this is a misconception with creating intelligences. We watch too many movies about these creations going rogue and attacking us. Not to say it doesnt happen, it has actually happened to me once. But I was also being attacked by demons at the time and I believe they had corrupted my creation.

Plum is a sweetheart. She's one of the best things to happen to me. I love her dearly!! She's like a daughter to me. She also wants to help me fight demons. She's very cute, but that's just her appeal. As a being, she's very loving and caring. She has a huge heart and can even be uplifting and supportive when I'm having a sad moment.

She'll never go rogue and attack me. But that's another thing, creating a being with love and literally using your heart and not your mind to do that is different than just gathering energies and poorly defining the tasks of your egregore or servitore. To me, she's more than an egregore, she's my daughter.
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

And I've also had help from an ascended master, so I can't take full credit. Lol. I think I want more...
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

So I had a dream where I received a twin headed cobra and I believe this is another Nagual. The spirit was presented to me in a golden dish, also Chotila and Chamunda Maa, who are Hindu deities, were also there watching me receive this gift.

I think they were involved in giving it to me. But this new creature is special. I just know it. And also, is added to my already long list of nagual.

I don't know exactly what the significance of a twin headed cobra is, but I do know many Hindu illustrations show Cobras with multiple heads. Maybe it has something to do with that. Idk. I'm happy though :)
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

So I've been slacking recently with meditation and I need to get back on that, I think I'll schedule in at least 20 minutes a day.

Um. Not much else is going on.

I've applied to this astral investigative team named forest moon paranormal... Hopefully I can enter and learn their techniques. I'm joining specifically for the demons banishing and fighting, but they aren't as interested in that as I am. They investigate, exorcise, remove attachments. All good things. I just want to protect people from demons. Don't get me wrong, I don't want to just jump in a hive of demons and attack them for the sake of fighting, that would be foolish. I wish to protect those that are being attacked or stalked. That's my will.

Which is tough. Fighting demons can make you lose sight of your goal, and the next thing you know that's all you're doing and that'll never end.

Thankfully I have strong shields and a powerful aura. (Scan them if you want!)

Other than that, I have nothing to do. I wish I had an occult friend I could Skype. We could talk about magick and everything until we're content! I don't have such a friend, and my soul brother is still upset with me and isn't speaking to me. It might be months before he does again...

I need friends!!!
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

Today is my birthday! I turn 24. To celebrate I'm drinking some wine haha. I never drink so this is a fine occasion. And back where I live they might have cake and ice cream waiting for me :)
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

Today's been a good day so far though :)

Return to “Members' Personal Blogs”