Ello I am..

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.
GirlUnderTheTree

Ello I am..

Post by GirlUnderTheTree »

Hi my name is Lexi.
DarkMoonTurtle: Each word means different things to myself.
Dark- I have always loved nighttime, although when I was little (around 5-8) I was terrified of the dark, but now I just love being in the dark. To me it is very peaceful and mysterious. At night the air almost feels different to me.
Moon- I have always been very connected to the night and the moon. Whenever I can't sleep I open my window and just stand there starring at the moon and breathing the air. My guides have also shown me signs in the stars before.
Turtle- I used to have a pen pal account and instead of using a picture of myself, I used a picture of a stuffed turtle I had taken. I also really love the water and aquatic animals like orcas and turtles.
I'm 15 and this usually amazes me lol.
I love video games (Sims 3, Sims 4, Rainbow Six, All Stars Battle Royal), Photography and Video Camera Usage (making vlogs, movies, ect,). I have a large passion for art and music, Drawing is my favorite hobby. I love many different genres of music from County to Alternative. My top 3 favorite bands/singers are My Chemical Romance, Pink, and Fall Out Boy.
I absolutely love animals and I've had many pets. (7 dogs, 4 cats, many fish and even a salamander) Now however I only have the one dog, a chihuahua named Mika. But I don't just love cats and dogs, I love all animals, including orcas, owls, deer, bears, turtles, rabbits, hamsters, wolfs, etc.
My dislikes are spiders, many small bugs, and mirrors. I also have a huge fear of doing something wrong. By the Way I'm super shy.
Who am I...that's a really deep question that I still can't entirely answer. On a appearance level Id probably fit the goth/punk type. On a personality level I can be super quiet and shy or super loud and hyper depending on who I'm around and if I feel nervous or not. On a spiritual level I'm a being filled with energy and everything (weather living or not) is filled with energy as well.
Well I hope you got to know me a little better and Yo ::coolglasses::
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
Nature is my church, and my heart is my guide.
~blessed be everyone~
Blackthorn

Re: Ello I am..

Post by Blackthorn »

Welcome to EUTM. :)
Vesca

Post by Vesca »

Welcome to the forum. :)
Aesiryth

Post by Aesiryth »

Welcome! I share the same feeling for the night. I wonder, do you also feel safe in it? I do, feels really good.

-Aesiryth
"At the center of your being you have the answer;
You know who you are and what you want."

-Lao Tzu
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by RosieMoonflower »

Hello and welcome! Glad to see another animal lover here! (I'm also a simmer!) hope you enjoy it here!

Rosie [ROSE]
GirlUnderTheTree

Post by GirlUnderTheTree »

Aesiryth wrote:Welcome! I share the same feeling for the night. I wonder, do you also feel safe in it? I do, feels really good.

-Aesiryth
Yes actually I feel extremely safe in the dark. I also tend to feel much happier and more open to other things. Its funny cause at night everyone else just wants to sleep and I'm bursting with energy and inspiration.
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
Nature is my church, and my heart is my guide.
~blessed be everyone~
Aesiryth

Post by Aesiryth »

Yes actually I feel extremely safe in the dark. I also tend to feel much happier and more open to other things. Its funny cause at night everyone else just wants to sleep and I'm bursting with energy and inspiration.
I know the feeling. Nice to meet someone that shares it :)
"At the center of your being you have the answer;
You know who you are and what you want."

-Lao Tzu

Return to “Member Profiles & Introductions”